Forget who you think will win. Who do you want to win.

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Racehound

Re: Forget who you think will win. Who do you want to win.

I think Fernando is gonna cakewalk the title this year, and Lewi Shamilton is gonna find out this year that you cant keep driving an F1 car like a go-kart!!! Narrower fronts and high fuel loads will put an end to his "chuck it all over the road" style! Tricky is not making this comeback to be 3rd to Shammyboy either, so while Alonso and Massa steam off into the distance en route to both titles, Hammy will be finding his front wing stuck under the back of Tricky or Vettel all season! :lol:

Mr Alcatraz

:-"
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

audifan

personally I would like to see either reubens or massa win this year , given a bit of luck either could have won it before, and no one could say they were a one season wonder
but given the little I have seen so far it is likely to be hamilton or schu

Giblet

Tazio wrote::-"
+1

We need a tongue biting smiley :)
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

ringo

Racehound wrote:I think Fernando is gonna cakewalk the title this year, and Lewi Shamilton is gonna find out this year that you cant keep driving an F1 car like a go-kart!!! Narrower fronts and high fuel loads will put an end to his "chuck it all over the road" style! Tricky is not making this comeback to be 3rd to Shammyboy either, so while Alonso and Massa steam off into the distance en route to both titles, Hammy will be finding his front wing stuck under the back of Tricky or Vettel all season! :lol:
I think Alonso is less of a smooth driver than Hamilton. If there is anyone that chucks a car it's Alonso.
Hamilton has proven to adjust to any situation in 2009.

check this out:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiMS6PwxsL4[/youtube]
For Sure!!

Mr Alcatraz

Giblet wrote:
Tazio wrote::-"
+1

We need a tongue biting smiley :)
:? Fred's rosso della corsa veloce! :)

Bulk 8)

Luca di ](*,) =D> :lol:

Caito

Belatti wrote:Me and Xpensive wants Pechito Lopez in the retro USF1-Dallara to win all 16 races :lol:
May I include myself?

Anyway I'd be happy if he wins his teammate and maybe virgin, or other new car.

I'd like the championship to Vettel.

Winning performances for Kamui Kobayashi, Lopez(naive I know), Vettel, Alonso and Schumi.

May I add who I don't want to win. No special reason:

Rosberg.

Button to end before Hamilton in the WDC
Last edited by Caito on 09 Feb 2010, 04:32, edited 1 time in total.
Come back 747, we miss you!!

Mr Alcatraz

ringo wrote:I think Alonso is less of a smooth driver than Hamilton.
If there is anyone that chucks a car tight on the limit into every turn it's Alonso.

...and Ferrari may build him a challenger well suited for it :-"

The "Anglo-Mafia's" worst freakin' nightmare :shock: :o

:lol:
ringo wrote: Hamilton has proven to adjust to any situation in 2009.
Last edited by Mr Alcatraz on 09 Feb 2010, 04:39, edited 4 times in total.

MattyT

Short of seeing myself get a drive, Webber to win, battling vettel and schumacher all season.

Giblet

I'd like to see Big Eye Buemi take a win. He seems to be on point, and his rain drives have been pretty darn good. Piquet goosed him bad at Monaco.

I want to see Koby put a Japanese driver at the front, and hope he gets the top step once as well. For some reason I see him owning a track somewhere, in the style of Massa and Turkey.

I also want to see Vettel prove to us he can slice and dice for a win, not 'just' get pole and take off in the distance. He has been steadily improving, but I want him to have more a break out season where he does it all.

Lastly, I want to see Alonso win the WDC in a style that is completely devoid of toy throwing, chessboard flipping, or a final suicide mission in Risk, ruining everyone else's game. Racing is about beating yourself, and Alonso has quite an opponent in Alonso.

If all that fails, I would Ricky Bobby have to make an emergency substitution for Lopez for USF1, and take a win, while only turning left, and using the throttle to turn right when needed.

He's that good.
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

ringo

Tazio wrote:
If there is anyone that chucks a car tight on the limit into every turn it's Alonso.

I like all this speculation; :lol:

You have no idea what ferrari are up against do you? :mrgreen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O058ZxB8tE[/youtube]

It better be suited to his style and come with bow thrusters :lol: , he's gonna be doing a lot of precision chucking to stay on the track after being out braked on the back straights by you know who. :P
For Sure!!

Mr Alcatraz

ringo wrote:
Tazio wrote:

I like all this speculation; :lol:

You have no idea what ferrari are up against do you? :mrgreen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O058ZxB8tE[/youtube]

It better be suited to his style and come with bow thrusters :lol: , he's gonna be doing a lot of precision chucking to stay on the track after being out braked on the back straights by you know who. :P
Dream on McDuff \:D/ :lol:

vall

ringo wrote:
Racehound wrote:I think Fernando is gonna cakewalk the title this year, and Lewi Shamilton is gonna find out this year that you cant keep driving an F1 car like a go-kart!!! Narrower fronts and high fuel loads will put an end to his "chuck it all over the road" style! Tricky is not making this comeback to be 3rd to Shammyboy either, so while Alonso and Massa steam off into the distance en route to both titles, Hammy will be finding his front wing stuck under the back of Tricky or Vettel all season! :lol:
I think Alonso is less of a smooth driver than Hamilton. If there is anyone that chucks a car it's Alonso.
Hamilton has proven to adjust to any situation in 2009.

check this out:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiMS6PwxsL4[/youtube]

That was Alonso back in 2005-2006 when the car allowed him to cut the corners that way. His style evolved much since then and is now much smoother.

ISLAMATRON

too bad kimi is gone, he was clearly Hamilton's favorite bitch... maybe that title will be JB now

PlatinumZealot

I want to see if Jenson is as a good a Kovalienin!
I want to see if Nico can beat Shoemaker!
I want to see if Massa can beat Alonso!
I want to see if Kovi can beat Trulli!

But most of all I want the number 1 on Hamilton's MP4-26 to be two times bigger than it is now!
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏