The Conspiracy Theory (RBR-RENAULT)

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
dren

Re: The Conspiracy Theory (RBR-RENAULT)

I think the Renault is probably good mechanically, and good with downforce, maybe not with drag so much. Kubica is good at Monaco. He would have been up towards the top in any of the top teams.
Honda!

vall

ISLAMATRON wrote:Kubica is clearly a pretender, Heidfeld outscored him during their concurent time at BMW... Heidfeld was good all the time, Kubica is definatly sometimey, only good "when the car suited him". The best drivers on the grid are clearly good under all conditions and car situations... look how Alonso & Webber shone even in the Minardi... Kubica? regularly beaten by Heidfeld in good cars and bad ones.

Kubica is a midfield driver in a Renault that shines on the tight twisty tracks... remember how many people thought that the R30 was a repainted R29 because it was so short? Short wheel base is the reason it did so well in Monaco, and the reason people should be putting money on him in Hungary, Valencia & Singapore.
remember, in 2008 BMW made huge effort to get Heidfelt back on the pace and did not care much about Kubica. So, Rob was very critical to the team that they did not supported him for the WDC bid.

madly

ISLAMATRON wrote: [..] remember how many people thought that the R30 was a repainted R29 because it was so short? Short wheel base is the reason it did so well in Monaco, and the reason people should be putting money on him in Hungary, Valencia & Singapore.
Please read this article by ScarbsF1: http://scarbsf1.wordpress.com/2010/05/1 ... wheelbase/

Jersey Tom

madly wrote:
ISLAMATRON wrote: [..] remember how many people thought that the R30 was a repainted R29 because it was so short? Short wheel base is the reason it did so well in Monaco, and the reason people should be putting money on him in Hungary, Valencia & Singapore.
Please read this article by ScarbsF1: http://scarbsf1.wordpress.com/2010/05/1 ... wheelbase/
Couldn't agree more.
Grip is a four letter word. All opinions are my own and not those of current or previous employers.

Intego

Something to feed the conspiracy theory:

"Posts targeted only at expressing favouritism or dislike towards people are treated as spam. They can hence be deleted without notice and could invoke a warning to the poster." f1technical forum rules

Fil

Haha Intego.. you'd sh!t bricks if you actually realised, or saw, that behind that Red Bull wall there's another 8-10 of those Renault blokes sitting at a wall of computers & screens analysing the telemetry of the Red Bull..
Any post(s) made by this user are (semi-)educated opinion(s), based on random fact(s) blurred by the smudges of time.
Any fact(s) claimed by this user will be supplemented by a link to the original source of said fact(s).

Intego

I've never said it would not be so, but also i've never seen (because I've never looked out for it).
A good conspiracy theory is always good amusement and this one is dying out. :-({|=

Now this photo makes me think RBR explains Renault the new f-duct ... :-k
"Posts targeted only at expressing favouritism or dislike towards people are treated as spam. They can hence be deleted without notice and could invoke a warning to the poster." f1technical forum rules