Simulink model hybrid vehicle

Breaking news, useful data or technical highlights or vehicles that are not meant to race. You can post commercial vehicle news or developments here.
Please post topics on racing variants in "other racing categories".
Said76

Simulink model hybrid vehicle

Salutations i need help from modeling hybrid vehicl with simulink and stateflow. Cordialy.

Greg Locock

Re: Simulink model hybrid vehicle

Have you done any of the Mathwork courses in Simulink, or has some wise guy thrown you an educational license and a smirk?

Cold Fussion

From my limited experience with using Simulink, my recommendation would be to understand how you would model it in regular Matlab first. If it's a simple state space model it's probably more straight forward for someone with experience in Matlab to model it in Matlab rather than learning Simulink.

Brian Coat

I'll assume you are familiar with the tools.

http://uk.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/f ... n-simulink

Tons of information about this on the web.

Greg Locock

I'm not knocking simulink, it can be used very effectively. But the initial learning curve is steeper than it looks.

I like being able to embed little bits of matlab in boxes and joining them up graphically.

I know at least one company that develops their automotive related control stuff in simulink, and then automagically cross compile it into a production version on EEPROM or whatever the new systems are.

Said76

Greetings to all and thank you for your answers.

Regarding Mr; Greg Locock; to answer, I did not really, of course simulink, but I am a beginner, and I know some notions, I prepare my diploma.
Yes I totally agree with you, I began to model elements of my model hybrid vehicle, and I intend to order with stateflow precisely I'm stuck at this level because I have manager the energy of all these blocks to feed the hybrid vehicle.
Exactly, I look for stuff related control in Simulink (as stateflow) and am looking into how they compile a production version in car factories. You speak of EEPROM is what?

To answer Mr. Cold Fussion; thank you for your recommendation, I just modeled with PowerGUI continuously. What is a simple state space model?

Big thank you Mr. Brian Coat; the address of that link, I will exploit and you will know my questions if possible.

Cordially.
Siad76.

Cold Fussion

Said76 wrote:To answer Mr. Cold Fussion; thank you for your recommendation, I just modeled with PowerGUI continuously. What is a simple state space model?
It's one method of modeling in control theory, especially when dealing with multi input, multi output system. Have you studied much control theory?

Tim.Wright

Said76 wrote: To answer Mr. Cold Fussion; thank you for your recommendation, I just modeled with PowerGUI continuously. What is a simple state space model?
Why are you using stateflow if you don't know what a state space model is??
Not the engineer at Force India

Said76

Hi tanks for your help and answer. I dont Knowles what is this methode. So, i like modeling a model same from this in adresse to mathswork , but the one différence it is to used fuel cell in remplacement to thé battery. I used stateflow because ir is uses un this model and i am find thaïs méthode pratical. I need help on how i replace fuel cell in management bloc. Cordially.

Said76

greetings, here I found a Simulink model on mathswork, I want to replace the battery with a fuel cell, so I'm stuck at the level of the energy management block.

here is the link of the model:
https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral ... n-simulink

cordially. thank's.