How to contact Mercedes AMG ??

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
VT5700

How to contact Mercedes AMG ??

Does anyone know how to contact Mercedes AMG F1 team ? I want to improve their radiocommunication as I can't understand half of what Lewis is talking without the help of the subtitles :lol:

I sent them 2 mails but they don't reply me. I wonder if they receieve 1000s of mails per day ? that is what I've heard.

Anyone ??

Stu

Re: How to contact Mercedes AMG ??

VT5700 wrote:
24 Dec 2021, 14:47
Does anyone know how to contact Mercedes AMG F1 team ? I want to improve their radiocommunication as I can't understand half of what Lewis is talking without the help of the subtitles :lol:

I sent them 2 mails but they don't reply me. I wonder if they receieve 1000s of mails per day ? that is what I've heard.

Anyone ??
, man….
Perspective - Understanding that sometimes the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

gastonmazzacane

I kinda agree, that Hamiltons radio transmittion is bad, but I think it's intentional.

Big Tea

VT5700 wrote:

Anyone ??
You do know They have partners such as HP Bose INEOS?
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.

NL_Fer

If you ever get into business with them, make sure Toto is paying for every headphone he breaks

Ringleheim

Visit your local Mercedes Benz car dealer, and start there.

Ask for the contact info. for the F1 team.

I think 99% of the people you find, in America at least, won't know what you are talking about.

-I'm American.

VT5700

Big Tea wrote:
24 Dec 2021, 17:07
VT5700 wrote:

Anyone ??
Loll well Bose seems to have left the Mercedes building. But was Bose the brand that manufactured Lewis and Bottas radiocommunication ? If that is really true, they did a bad job or, maybe the communication i hear on TV is made unclear on purpose ???? for strategic reasons ?

Big Tea

VT5700 wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 17:11
Big Tea wrote:
24 Dec 2021, 17:07
VT5700 wrote:

Anyone ??
Loll well Bose seems to have left the Mercedes building. But was Bose the brand that manufactured Lewis and Bottas radiocommunication ? If that is really true, they did a bad job or, maybe the communication i hear on TV is made unclear on purpose ???? for strategic reasons ?
But how much are you willing to PAY THEM to use your stuff? :mrgreen:

El Scorchio

I thought all the radio equipment between cars/garages/teams were standard across all teams? (for several obvious reasons) It's surely nothing to do with Bose. (Or indeed with MB as a team)

VT5700

El Scorchio wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 17:21
I thought all the radio equipment between cars/garages/teams were standard across all teams? (for several obvious reasons) It's surely nothing to do with Bose. (Or indeed with MB as a team)
All i know is that it sounds extremely bad, even when they are not driving. I can hear the cooling fans and the engine stationary running even when standing still. Amazing.

And no i can't imagine i have to pay them, i want to be paid. DUHH

Big Tea

VT5700 wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 19:08
El Scorchio wrote:
All i know is that it sounds extremely bad, even when they are not driving. I can hear the cooling fans and the engine stationary running even when standing still. Amazing.

Bose apparently paid 2.5 million for 'the pleasure' of it :mrgreen: . Seriously, I don't know if they actually use their kit, but I would think if it was had at a discount, they would if it was suitable.

VT5700

Big Tea wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 19:25
VT5700 wrote:
El Scorchio wrote:

Bose apparently paid 2.5 million for 'the pleasure' of it :mrgreen: . Seriously, I don't know if they actually use their kit, but I would think if it was had at a discount, they would if it was suitable.
I really ask myself this important question and i hope anybody can answer it ?

Do they intentionally throw a lot of noise in the radiocommunication, so other teams can't have strategic information the moment they talk ? Or is this nonsense?

Big Tea

VT5700 wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 21:23
Big Tea wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 19:25
VT5700 wrote:

I really ask myself this important question and i hope anybody can answer it ?

Do they intentionally throw a lot of noise in the radiocommunication, so other teams can't have strategic information the moment they talk ? Or is this nonsense?
I do not think it is for the other teams, I think it is for the viewers and I think it id done deliberately. Just for the 'atmosphere' of it

KeiKo403

VT5700 wrote:

I sent them 2 mails but they don't reply me...
They must not-a got ‘em.
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin’

Maybe you scribble addresses too sloppy when you jot ‘em?!
But anyways…

El Scorchio

KeiKo403 wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 15:43
VT5700 wrote:

I sent them 2 mails but they don't reply me...
They must not-a got ‘em.
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin’

Maybe you scribble addresses too sloppy when you jot ‘em?!
But anyways…
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan