I think what may happen is a "W" nose, carefully conformed to the drivers' legs, each leg resting in the valleys of the W.
but i was speculating this may happen:
1. BMW style devil horn side pods.
2. Sidepod inlets and radiators moved further toward the front to allow narrowing of the rear of the side pod.
3. Exhauts mounted like the Mclaren for narrower waist.
4. Reversion to pushrod suspension.
5. "Finger nail" or "horse head" style front nose like Brawn to increase downward force of wind flowing over the ramped nose to increase grip to narrower front wheels.
6. Continuation of the V nose, synthesize with the above "horse head", carefully shaped to avoid any inflections on underside, just a straight underside leading to splitter.
7. More floor area exposed due to narrow side pods,
8. Mclaren style wing
9. Fin, with integrated heat extractor similar to STR.
10. FI style mirrors
11. Cooling intakes either side of Engine intake, similar but lower than Merc.
12. Swept forward front wing mounts similar to Sauber.
I forgot to draw in the front suspension
Anyway, these are winning ingredients