Sauber C29

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
Byronrhys

Re: Sauber C29

marcush.
marcush.

oops ---i hope the Spa update will be soon coming back ....I heard PDR gets ultra cool sunglasses to help his vision ..and can be kept by poor pedro when the two upgrades have long been caried over to 2011 ...

RAF
RAF

Sauber unveil MASSIVE rear wing for Monza...

:wink:

raymondu999

That's an F1.09 painted in Sauber colors. Look at the nose.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

RAF
RAF

raymondu999 wrote:That's an F1.09 painted in Sauber colors. Look at the nose.
it was a joke... sigh. :roll:

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

Guys, I have cleaned up this thread. And since there were so many off topic posts and posters I will not be PM'ing you to notify you of the desination of your posts. So check the 'Caption Competition' as that's the most likely new home for them.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

raymondu999

Just a silly question... but just wondering. How shocking would it be to everyone, if by some bizarre incident, Nick Heidfeld gets pole position in Singapore, and reveals that it's actually Kobayashi and delaRosa who aren't up to scratch in the first place?
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

marcush.
marcush.

raymondu999 wrote:Just a silly question... but just wondering. How shocking would it be to everyone, if by some bizarre incident, Nick Heidfeld gets pole position in Singapore, and reveals that it's actually Kobayashi and delaRosa who aren't up to scratch in the first place?
Well it would certainly question all the analysis tools in F1 if they could not show wich was driver deficit and wich was car deficit...
Is the C29 a potential winner ? From what I saw I´m sceptic ,but at the same time I have the feeling that Heidfeld will put a lot of pressure on Kobayashi fortunatelly for him he´s now approaching the races he has already done last year.

gibells
gibells

raymondu999 wrote:Just a silly question... but just wondering. How shocking would it be to everyone, if by some bizarre incident, Nick Heidfeld gets pole position in Singapore, and reveals that it's actually Kobayashi and delaRosa who aren't up to scratch in the first place?
Nevermind about that. Just qualifying and finishing ahead of both Mercs would be enough.

marcush.
marcush.

ohyes ..I ´m for it. :mrgreen:

Francesc
Francesc

New diffusor

raymondu999

It looks like they have gills on the left. are they using a similar solution to McLaren did? With 1 side with slits and 1 side empty, and the exhausts at the diffuser?
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

auto saibot

raymondu999 wrote:Just a silly question... but just wondering. How shocking would it be to everyone, if by some bizarre incident,
incident like what-like vettel going in self destruct mode and taking webber along with him for fishing in bay or what?

raymondu999

Now that's just childish baiting. The sentence is centered around "what if" the Sauber was actually a world-beater and DelaRosa and Kobayashi were somehow just slow over the past 14 races.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

marcush.
marcush.

I guess thats the reason why Sauber has brought in Heidfeld.question is :why did´t he bring him earlier ...or better why did he sign Kobayashi already?