Hispania F110

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
Poleman

Re: Campos-Dallara Cosworth

imightbewrong wrote:Since I like to be sneaky I sneaked around their unfinished web site and pulled out this, their website:
http://www.camposmeta.com/web.swf

Not sure how up-to-date it is.. but you can find this dossier:
http://www.camposmeta.com/EN_dossier.pdf

And from that dossier we have some pictures that I believe have been seen before(?):
WTF! :wtf: :wtf: That is a MacMerc MP4-24 in black!! :shock: :shock:

Jon
Jon

Gee...does anyone even bother reading a thread anymore???

It has been already explained mate...just go one page back...

thestig84
thestig84

Jon wrote:Gee...does anyone even bother reading a thread anymore???

Unbelievable! People just see/read what they want! Or just ignore me!!

astracrazy
astracrazy

all these fake images is bad for the companies images imo. If they are done by campos that is...

Gives the impression the whole thing is a joke

Tiakumosan
Tiakumosan

Poleman

thestig84 wrote:

So i didnt read that it was explained,i was in a rush and i wanted to reply.Whats the big deal about it?I guess im not the only one who did that in this forum,so i dont need the smart comments.Im sorry if u wasted 2 seconds of your life reading to my post,doh... #-o #-o

horse

thestig84 wrote:BMW Sauber do have one http://bmw-sauber-f1-team.ch/home-108
Sorry, my bad. Last time I looked (2 days ago?) all I could find was BMW motorsport saying Sauber were working on one.

^^ Is that there a real life F1 car I see? :o
"Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words." - Chuang Tzu

Tiakumosan
Tiakumosan

Roger the knife

Nice work Tiakumosan, you win the first pics prize =D> =D>

Hangaku

horse wrote:I don't think it's fair to judge a team by its website! Brawn's was awful when they kicked off last year and Sauber don't have one!
I agree totally. However, given the complete lack of any other substantial information, one can only make judgements on the information that is provided.

I do see now, though, that we're getting some scratchy photos of the car with drivers. What is the source of these images, what's the event?
Yer.

Jon
Jon

Poleman wrote:
thestig84 wrote:

So i didnt read that it was explained,i was in a rush and i wanted to reply.Whats the big deal about it?I guess im not the only one who did that in this forum,so i dont need the smart comments.Im sorry if u wasted 2 seconds of your life reading to my post,doh... #-o #-o
Sorry if it sounded like aimed at you, you post was just the last in a long series of occurences all over this place...why, just on this thread there's two of that kind. You'll notice that I didn't quote you originally, there's a reason for that.

Tiakumosan
Tiakumosan

Hangaku wrote: I do see now, though, that we're getting some scratchy photos of the car with drivers. What is the source of these images, what's the event?
It's the team's presentation at Murcia.

http://www.laverdad.es/murcia/20100304/ ... 41629.html

Roger the knife

Hangaku wrote:
horse wrote:I don't think it's fair to judge a team by its website! Brawn's was awful when they kicked off last year and Sauber don't have one!
I agree totally. However, given the complete lack of any other substantial information, one can only make judgements on the information that is provided.

I do see now, though, that we're getting some scratchy photos of the car with drivers. What is the source of these images, what's the event?
Think you'll find the evnet is the LAUNCh, and some how Tiakumosan must be there, or know someone who is.

Hangaku

Roger the knife wrote:Think you'll find the evnet is the LAUNCh, and some how Tiakumosan must be there, or know someone who is.
I wasn't questioning the validity, just asking for more infos. I'm appreciative of Tiakumosan's efforts :)
Yer.

axle
axle

Looks on the surface like a good effort by Dallara.
- Axle