HRT F111 Cosworth

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
Pandamasque

Re: HRT F111 Cosworth

This could be you? Your logo? My arse... I mean. Wow... At least it's not grey.

raymondu999

失败者找理由,成功者找方法

timbo

Do they use last year Williams gearbox?

raymondu999

I don't understand how the guy who worked on TRON could fall to such lows
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

sticky667

timbo wrote:Do they use last year Williams gearbox?
Yes I believe its the 2010 rear end according to reports on twitter a few days ago

imightbewrong

raymondu999 wrote:I don't understand how the guy who worked on TRON could fall to such lows
I think its a great looking livery! Sure, the "your name here" stuff isn't classy, but it is hardly the designers fault. And they need sponsors, I think this is an interesting way of making people aware of that fact.

Italiano

Dare I say that this could be faster than the MVR-02? Just seems more focused, better somehow.
#Forza Michael #Forza Jules

gridwalker

Well, that is certainly a much more interesting machine than I was expecting ... I quite like the livery, though the chequered flag motif seems a little optimistic ;)
"Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine ..."

adrianjordan

I like it!!

All cars should have the driver number that big IMHO...
Favourite driver: Lando Norris
Favourite team: McLaren

Turned down the chance to meet Vettel at Silverstone in 2007. He was a test driver at the time and I didn't think it was worth queuing!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Italiano

gridwalker wrote:Well, that is certainly a much more interesting machine than I was expecting ... I quite like the livery, though the chequered flag motif seems a little optimistic ;)
Not meant to represent constant winning, but reaching the chequered flag. :lol:
#Forza Michael #Forza Jules

CMSMJ1

That is such a difference to the boring and plain crap looking beast from last year.

I hope they do well...but I'll not put £20 on them winning anything or even getting points, just yet...
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

Morteza

That's sth I really didn't expect! I mean it looks so nice and the livery is beautiful. I wish it has improved performance wise as well.
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

pluisje

gridwalker wrote:Well, that is certainly a much more interesting machine than I was expecting ... I quite like the livery, though the chequered flag motif seems a little optimistic ;)
Nah, finishing races hasn't been the problem for them. Backmarkers get the chequered flag at the end too :P

I'm really looking forward to seeing how much Lotus, Virgin & HRT have improved for 2011.

gibells

SchumacherM wrote:Dare I say that this could be faster than the MVR-02? Just seems more focused, better somehow.
Same thoughts here. Always back the wiley old dog in a fight.