Italian GP 2011 - Autodromo Nazionale Monza

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
raymondu999

Re: Red Bull RB7 Renault

beelsebob wrote:
Isak wrote:Watch the video, although it's in bad quality you can see that only one side of the wing is being draged underneath the car.

Atleast that's what i see. Watch the inboard from the chicane to, you can see that alot of the wing gets torn apart by massas car.
No, it's still whole – it's just angled so that half the wing is fairly under the car, while the other half is poking out.
Yup; that's what I meant
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Isak

Ok, then my eyes are fooling me. I have no idea how you both can see the whole wing under there tho.

beelsebob

The video's a bit crappy quality, but here:

Isak

beelsebob wrote:The video's a bit crappy quality, but here:

Again, i'm sorry if i'm wrong but i'm fairly certain what you see on the left (drivers right) is the Rauch logo on the bargeboard. The front wing doesn't have a part that big or that yellow.

See what i mean here:

I'm not trying to be a smartass, i just genuinly don't see the right part of the front wing.

Edit: Ok, i don't know what to think since that video is mirrored and the right part was damaged in the chicane yet the right part of the wing still shows.