Chinese GP 2005

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
Scuderia_Russ

"according to unofficial timing..." Who was timing him a journo?
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

manchild
manchild

I think that what Rossi said in this interview explains all of it, especially since Ferrari never denied those lap times. I’m sure he wouldn’t go telling lies to media.

http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_ ... t_id=26021

Hudsonhawk
Hudsonhawk

Rusty,

Your just proving your a fruitcake.....This guy has clearly impressed otherwise do you think ferrari's Germ Toad and Ross Brum would have been offering tests and seats to Rossi......back to your MS doll boy !!

As for your buddy MS, its clear he is a little pussy cat and needs training wheels and hazzard lights !!! You see bottom line is, MS fears death......

Long live motogp for this seperates the boys from the men !!! Truely a trilling ride....

Spencifer_Murphy

MS fear's death?! His antics in 94 & 97 (not to mention Macau F3 GP with Mika) prove otherwise! :lol:
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

guestAgain
guestAgain

Hudsonhawk wrote:
Your just proving your a fruitcake.....This guy has clearly impressed otherwise do you think ferrari's Germ Toad and Ross Brum would have been offering tests and seats to Rossi......back to your MS doll boy !!
From an old thermodynamics book of mine on being careful with ones conclusions from experiments/research etc etc:
Experiment:
(1) Pull wings off mosquito.
(2) Get megaphone and shout a top of voice to mosquito; FLY, FLY..

Observation:
Hmmmm.. no reaction whatsoever.

Conclusion:

Mosquitoes can hear if wings are pulled off.

If I were ferrari and was offerred Rossi. I would take him in a flash even if he could not get within 1 min of the slowest F1 driver ever.

Real Madrid bought Beckham, not because of what he could bring them on the field but off it.

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

Good point guest, and that same logic explains why Sato somehow will have a seat next season.
History has many motorcycle racers who made a successfull career in four wheels. Nuvolari, Surtees, and even Hailwood , are some examples. So although I believe the odds that Rossi will ever compete in F1 are slim to none, please don't rule him out.

jaslfc
jaslfc

rossi will be quite successfull in formula one. I dont know if he is world champhion material that one we got to wait and see!!
reasons to why will do well
1)he is talented
2)he is a hard worker
reasons to why he will get the ferrari drive
HE IS ITALIAN!!!

GuestAgain
GuestAgain

Conclusion:

Mosquitoes can hear if wings are pulled off.
ooops should read:

Mosquitoes cant hear if wings are pulled off.

manchild
manchild

That is how I read it at first :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hudsonhawk
Hudsonhawk

Dear Mr Guestagain.

I like your train of thought....but......change your name to "guessagain".

1. fartrarri are not about making money.....they spend money.
2. fruitrarri said they would would never employ an italian for the sake of employing an italian.
3. imagine if they had an italian that won the world title !!! MS seven titles would never compete with rossi's 1 title. Now this my friend is business !!! This is what Ferrari would want !!!

I said a while back that rossi would come to F1 and copped many laughs at it...(not that it is a done deal yet..well not that any of us know of...ppppffffttt)...where are all those fruitcakes that laughed at hudsonhawk now ?!?!? Hmmmm. And it would appear as thought the changes in the regulations would suit rossi in 2007 !?!?!!? He is a racer....not a pretty boy who can make a couple of bucks for an already cash heavy organisation !!!

What sort of a mole are you ?

guestAgain
guestAgain

hudson...wrote:
1. fartrarri are not about making money.....they spend money.
2. fruitrarri said they would would never employ an italian for the sake of employing an italian.
3. imagine if they had an italian that won the world title !!! MS seven titles would never compete with rossi's 1 title. Now this my friend is business !!! This is what Ferrari would want !!!
oh? I suppose they have a money tree somewhere in maranello (or is it fiarano...whatever) to put on the show eh? It cost them well in excess of $200m to put on the show, even when they are not winning. Rossi's star worth (ie what he can bring them from merchandising alone) is probably worth half that. Not even fartrarri, as you call them, can turn their noses up at that. If u dont like them (neither do I for that matter) give credit where its due and be objective. You dont win the number of championships they have by being dimwits. Sure they had help from the FIA but that number in a row? Even the FIA is not that stupid.

Hudsonhawk
Hudsonhawk

Yes the FIA is that stupid......

How do you stop a monster once you have created it ???
How do you stop something that has become bigger and more powerful then you ???
How do you stop being held to ransom ????

It is easy for one to be tempted to act in a corrupt manner, but it is the difficult at which they will find themslves, to remove themselves from it.

I am very objective......I object to your views !!! They are lame and lack substance or support.....

To think that Rossi is merely wanted for revenue is pathetic. If Rossi comes across they want him there to win.....that is the only way they can cash in on "Rossi"......

The money tree does exist......except its not that four letter word "tree" !!

I am very objective......I object to your views !!! They are lame and lack substance or support.....
Lack substance, support.......? and there I was thinking I was expressing an opinion/view. I wasnt aware I was presenting a case so not really sure what you are objecting to.

I believe Rossi can bring 10's (if not 100's) of millions in sponsorship and merchandising even before he has turned a wheel in anger. F1 and MotoGP are 2 different beasts. Whether he will be as good in F1 is anybodys guess (including Rossi's) everthing else is just speculation. The revenue more than what he can or cannot do in F1 is the main reason why Ferrari MIGHT sign him, pathetic or not.
The money tree does exist......except its not that four letter word "tree" !!
As with most of your posts, not sure I understand.........Please explain.

Hudsonhawk
Hudsonhawk

Fiat is their money tree.

Well its a lame view to think ferrari sign drivers to paddle around a track so they can get money for having a specific driver !!.

They are a ruthless team and will do anything to win.....especially provide an italian winning in a ferrari would make millions. No offence.....but your view is stupid as to suggest that "rossi's" name will bring dollars without winning or running up front.

This is all i am questioning here....is that you think Rossi can fartt around a track and ferrari make money from sponsorship by having the name Rossi on board !!

Like the "ferrari" badge has issues attracting dollars .....

You must be 10 years old or be missing a chromosome !!

Peace mr no name guest

GuestAgain
GuestAgain

You must be 10 years old or be missing a chromosome !!
wow, I 'm surprised that a 10 year old can actually reduce you to insults/name calling.

Surely you can do better than "missing a chromosome" !