Raw Race Data - Lap Times

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
adrianjordan

Raw Race Data - Lap Times

Hi

I'm not sure where else to put this, so please excuse me if this is the wrong place.

I'm doing a Maths assignment for College and have to do some statistical analysis to compare 2 sets of related data. I would like to do lap times through a Grand Prix for a pair of teammates - doesn't really matter which team, though I'd prefer Mercedes as it might be quite interesting.

Does anyone know of a source where I can get a break down of each individual lap time for each driver for an entire GP from? F1 Fanatic has a lovely graph, but it doesn't have a table of the lap times...I'm going to try and contact Keith to see if he can supply the raw data, but if anyone on here knows of a website that I can get it from then that would be awesome.

Thanks guys
Favourite driver: Lando Norris
Favourite team: McLaren

Turned down the chance to meet Vettel at Silverstone in 2007. He was a test driver at the time and I didn't think it was worth queuing!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Juzh

Re: Raw Race Data - Lap Times

adrianjordan

Juzh wrote:You mean something like this?

http://184.106.145.74/f1-championship/f ... is_V01.pdf
No, I mean exactly that..!!

Thanks so much.
Favourite driver: Lando Norris
Favourite team: McLaren

Turned down the chance to meet Vettel at Silverstone in 2007. He was a test driver at the time and I didn't think it was worth queuing!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

mikeerfol

Ιs there a lap missing from every car? Why is the first lap so slow?

F1 addicted
F1 addicted

miguelbento

mikeerfol wrote:Ιs there a lap missing from every car? Why is the first lap so slow?
The first lap entry shows the time of day when the race started (14:04:47 for Vettel, for example)