Bahrain GP 2006

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
m3_lover

I not a fan of any particular driver, but Massa did drive well for Sauber, I think he will be a good driver for Ferrari, if he can out qualify Schumacher throughout the season, which he almost did at Bahrain then I think he will be a good driver. But he made such a terrible mistake on that turn, but all you can do is do a Fischella and move on lol
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

captainmorgan

There's something I dont understand about the race, regarding the whole Heidfeld/Coulthard 'incident.' As I understand it, Heidfeld drove Coulthard off the road. Why is this legal? Did Coulthard have half a car's length on Heidfeld?

Principessa

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &q=McLaren

For the ones who want to see this again :wink:

He was really lucky there!