Malaysian GP 2006

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
Principessa

allan wrote:well, looks like it's shumi's engine which won't last!
I just read that Ferrari has looked at the engine and that they won't change it!

Principessa

Let's hope they'll win :P

Principessa

Sorry I'm here again but: Has everybody set their alarmclocks??

Don't forget! :P

Tom

What time is it on?

Is it on live on ITV?
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

fwa2500

not sure ill be able to watch it live, but i will try! its on very early if i want it live :( ........

anyway.......according to how the BATracer series im in (as the 2nd driver for SA, lol) went in Malaysia, it will be a BMW Sauber 1-2 finish with Toyota bringing in 3rd :shock:

lol :wink: :roll:

m3_lover

That Max's power dude is in my race too, he is killing everybody
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Jason

Principessa wrote:I'm not so sure Kimi's engine won't last. Of course he pushed it hard last week, but I think it will last. Of course, as Alonso fan...I hope it doesn't :P
I hope it last Principessa, Kimi has been hoping for a win or podium(2004 he was close but retired with transmission). Schuey is aslo hoping for a win. I hope the podium eds up like this : 1st K.Raikkonen , 2nd JPM and 3rd Schey or Alonso :)
Never regret what you do, but only regret what you don't do. - Jenson Button
http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?LW

Venom

Principessa wrote:Sorry I'm here again but: Has everybody set their alarmclocks??

Ofcourse we have! :)

Jason

Venom wrote:
Principessa wrote:Sorry I'm here again but: Has everybody set their alarmclocks??

Ofcourse we have! :)
On the handphone :mrgreen:

allan

Renault r looking realy good! it's gonna be a close battle again!
do u think so Principessa? because Horner also mentioned something about michael's engine change!
anyway, but i'm wondering about Barichello's lack of pace! common he's about 1.5 sec slower!

m3_lover

I think Barichello was doing long runs instead of short stints?
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Principessa

WOW!! Williams! Did you see Nico Rosberg and Mark Webber...AMAZING!

Well this was an interesting qualifyingsession I think! :wink:
Too bad for Alonso :(

kkobayash

why is barrichello so slow?? (with jenson almost taking pole) he didnt even make it to the last ten :cry: Plus i heard he got an engine change so wouldnt that make him be able to push harder??

He was slow in Bahrain as well, before he lost 3rd so im really worried bout this...

Jason

Principessa wrote:WOW!! Williams! Did you see Nico Rosberg and Mark Webber...AMAZING!

Well this was an interesting qualifyingsession I think! :wink:
Too bad for Alonso :(
man Nico is fast learner of circuits :shock: 3rd!?!?!!?!?!.....he beaten Raikkonen and Schuey :shock:

Sawtooth-spike

on ITV It said Schumacher was in P10 to start, i though he had a 10 place penalty?
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!