Malaysian GP 2006

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
Jason

Sawtooth-spike wrote:on ITV It said Schumacher was in P10 to start, i though he had a 10 place penalty?
He changed his engine :wink:
Never regret what you do, but only regret what you don't do. - Jenson Button
http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?LW

Sawtooth-spike

yes i know thats why i said he had a 10 place penalty, But for him to be in P10 he would have to qualify 1st, Which he didnt, i am asking how he is P10
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

vyselegend

It's Ralph who is on P10! michael is 4.

vyselegend

My mistake! I got confused,yes he change his engine so he is P14, or P13 because Ralph had an engine failure...

Sawtooth-spike

i think ITV F1 got it way wrong, Cus i though he qualified p4, there for a drop to p10 would be 6 places. Can somebody confirm i am not going crazy
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

Jason

Ralf blew his Toyota RVX-06 and then he jump Trulli's spare car and set the time....he did'nt went out again after that
Never regret what you do, but only regret what you don't do. - Jenson Button
http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?LW

m3_lover

If he takes the spare, then isn't he starting fromt he pit lane?
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Sawtooth-spike

I meant Michael Schumacher, sorry my bad.

Sawtooth-spike

yup itv f1 got it wrong, they mixed the schumacher's up. Ralf was 10th. How many people doing have 10 place penaltys?

vyselegend

massa, DC, Ralph, Michael, Barichello + villeneuve & fisichella on fresh engines too

m3_lover

Fisichella's team-mate Fernando Alonso was mysteriously slow amid speculation that his car was over-fuelled by mistake and qualified eighth.

Briatore would not throw any light on the matter except to say that the world champion had "a problem".

"The strategy was a little bit different between Fernando and Fisico," said Flavio.

"Fernando has a problem as well, we are checking it. We are sure it's not the engine but we are checking.

"But it's not so bad."
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Principessa

Well we'll see what tomorrow brings! I was really pleased to see both Williams cars at front, just like Button and Fisico, only Alonso was missing!

Principessa

oligator220482

it appears, that FA had a problem of overfuelling, but fuelling is done before the start of Super pole. so why did they not corrige the problem? Haven't they noticed what happened?

Other question the fuelling engine owner is each track, or each team? i tell because one time in 2005 fisico had another fuelling probleme...
Renault the BEST !!!

Sawtooth-spike

do u mean the refueling rig?