2015 - Formula 1 Track upgrades / changes page

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
Hail22

2015 - Formula 1 Track upgrades / changes page

Hey Guys,

I noticed there wasn't a page dedicated purely to new upgrades / changes of Formula 1 circuits, so I decided to create this thread for everyone to post new images of track layout changes, kerb additions, road surface changes etc of the Formula 1 circus.

Starting first, it seems the municipality of Monte Carlo is upgrading what looks to be turn one with a new layer of ashphalt:

If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

SiLo

Re: 2015 - Formula 1 Track upgrades / changes page

I wish they would go back to the tighter turn 1 they used to have. It bunched the cars up a bit more and created a larger braking zone, offering a little more chance of overtaking (From none to very slim!)
Felipe Baby!

SectorOne

Re: 2015 - Formula 1 Track upgrades / changes page

"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"