Italian GP 2007

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
pRo

waynes wrote:sorry but i firmly believe the right rear brake failed and sent kimi into the wall
Kimi himself said that there was nothing wrong with the car. He hit a bump, the rear wheels got airborne and locked. I can only assume that's what happened.
Formula 1, 57, died Thursday, Sept. 13, 2007
Born May 13, 1950, in Silverstone, United Kingdom
Will be held in the hearts of millions forever
Rest In Peace, we will not forget you

tomislavp4

Yeah, it´s the end for Ferrari....the McLarens are just too fast 8)

But what the hell heppend with Kubica in the pit ](*,)
Hamilton indeed cut the shicane and I think I sow some of the ferraris about 30cm ahead of his line on the start :roll: but none of them get punished :-k

But I must say Hamilton did some great job passing Kimi :wink:

pRo

waynes wrote:sorry but i firmly believe the right rear brake failed and sent kimi into the wall
Kimi himself said that there was nothing wrong with the car. He hit a bump, the rear wheels got airborne and locked. I can only assume that's what happened.
Formula 1, 57, died Thursday, Sept. 13, 2007
Born May 13, 1950, in Silverstone, United Kingdom
Will be held in the hearts of millions forever
Rest In Peace, we will not forget you

modbaraban

Felipe Massa wrote:I am very disappointed. It's horrible to see your chances go in the early stages because of a reliability problem. There was something not working with the rear suspension: coming into Ascari I could feel a problem under braking and came into the pits, thinking it might be due to a puncture. However, once the tyres were changed that was still undriveable and I had to retire. We must tackle the coming races with the same spirit. Here we were competitive and I think that will be the same in the near future. This is very disappointing but these things happen in racing.
rear suspension that is.... :roll:

Ray

Glad to see that Vettel is setting the world aflame with the STR. Good thing they replaced Speed with him so they can win races. :roll:

Ray

Glad to see that Vettel is setting the world aflame with the STR. Good thing they replaced Speed with him so they can win races. :roll:

bar555

Does anyone have a photo about the damaged Coulthard's front wind ?? I did not noticed it .

manchild

It was enforced cutting of chicane. Hamilton passed Massa's car almost full length when Massa's front left wheel hit Hamilton's rear right and took Hamilton's car out of balance. What happened afterwards had nothing to do with what Hamilton did but what Massa did previously. It was an racing accident, I'm not saying Massa did it deliberately but there's no way that Hamilton could be punished, if for nothing else than because cutting chicane with aritificial bumps only can damage a car.

manchild

It was enforced cutting of chicane. Hamilton passed Massa's car almost full length when Massa's front left wheel hit Hamilton's rear right and took Hamilton's car out of balance. What happened afterwards had nothing to do with what Hamilton did but what Massa did previously. It was an racing accident, I'm not saying Massa did it deliberately but there's no way that Hamilton could be punished, if for nothing else than because cutting chicane with aritificial bumps only can damage a car.

manchild

manchild

manchild

manchild

manchild

manchild