European GP 2009 - Valencia

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
Ciro Pabón

Re: European GP 2009 - Valencia

Sorry, Ray, I had not time to let standing the parts of the posts relevant to the thread, that whould have been an enormous task.
Ciro

Ray

Ciro Pabón wrote:Sorry, Ray, I had not time to let standing the parts of the posts relevant to the thread, that whould have been an enormous task.
Understood. I was wondering when you were going to come in and yell at us to start behaving! :lol: I'll be good from now on. Promise.

allan

ds.raikkonen wrote:
ISLAMATRON wrote:.. And she is definitely the best looking woman I've seen in the pit lane.
Thats probably because the GF's and wives of other drivers dont turn up at every GP(except Massa's, and she s not much of a looker). Look at Mark Webber's gf.
LOL, yeah I know! Ann Neal is one of a kind... can't believe he spotted her before I did... what a douche!

Ray

What about Connie Montoya? In my opinion by far the best looking wife of anyone in the pitlane, followed closely by Rons' old wife Lisa Dennis.

ds.raikkonen

but I thought we were talking about current drivers. In that case, even Cora Schumacher is also pretty hot!
“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary...that’s what gets you.” - JC

PlatinumZealot

Ray wrote:Well since my posts got deleted for challening an accusation I guess I'll have to repost a question that I asked. Did Heikki have excessive rear tire temps like Lewis? I've not heard anything about his tires or the rears on another KERS car being overheated. Was Lewis the only one affected?
Lewis' tyres are always worked to the limit in a controlled fashion. :wink:

Or maybe it is because of the longer wheelbase?
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

timbo

n smikle wrote:Lewis' tyres are always worked to the limit in a controlled fashion. :wink:
Won't necessarily say "in controlled fashion". Remember Turkey'08 and Hungary'08.

bhall

timbo wrote:
n smikle wrote:Lewis' tyres are always worked to the limit in a controlled fashion. :wink:
Won't necessarily say "in controlled fashion". Remember Turkey'08 and Hungary'08.
Don't forget China '07.

PlatinumZealot

Well you have to go beyond the limit to know where the limit is :wink: After that you can drive on the limit at will.

His hot tyres were a result of maximal speed through the corners without fully sliding the tyres. Imagine, no burnouts, no sliding, no unnecessary movements and the Tyres are HOT! He must have Masterful car control, the Zenedine Zidane of F1. :mrgreen:

I would really like to see Alonso come back in a faster car. Lewis needs a real rival again. Kimi is there too but he has no emotion, we don't know what he's up to.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Ray

n smikle wrote:Well you have to go beyond the limit to know where the limit is :wink: After that you can drive on the limit at will.

His hot tyres were a result of maximal speed through the corners without fully sliding the tyres. Imagine, no burnouts, no sliding, no unnecessary movements and the Tyres are HOT! He must have Masterful car control, the Zenedine Zidane of F1. :mrgreen:

I would really like to see Alonso come back in a faster car. Lewis needs a real rival again. Kimi is there too but he has no emotion, we don't know what he's up to.
Or he was nailing the KERS every chance and cooking the tires. So I'm guessing no other KERS car or Kovi had any problems? I know Lewis has a history of overcooking his rears, just wondered if it was the nature of the circuit, KERS, Lewis or any and all combinations of the three. Could this potentially bite him again at Singapore, or will the cooler temos allow him to abuse his rears more without penalty?