European GP 2009 - Valencia

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
Mafster

Re: European GP 2009 - Valencia

you know what!... i think i'll say Kimi for Win too...

My predictions.

1- Kimi
2- Mark
3- Sebastian (V-Verity)
4- Lewis
5- jenson
6- Nico
7- Luca Bedoar
8- Rubens
9- Jarno
10- Heiki
[RAN OUT OF INK]

chasefreak

nah............

Lewis will be on the top step

the car is very suited for this track and the KERS will help him

ds.raikkonen

chasefreak wrote:nah............

Lewis will be on the top step
Only if he qualifies well, Valencia is nt terribly o.t. friendly. Remember Alonso & Nakajima coming together at the start? And if Kimi, Mark, JB & Vettel somehow manage decent grid slots, life could become very difficult for LH.
“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary...that’s what gets you.” - JC

Moanlower

I wonder what BGP can do. It should be a track and circumstances that suits them. Vettel is the one I'd put my money on.

btw. Did anyone tested with rFactor at Valencia with the F1_2005 CTDP mod ? My PB is 1.37 flat but still not completely happy with the setup so it would be nice to compare my setup with others. PM me pls.
Losers focus on winners, winners focus on winning.

Mafster

What a sick user name.. :lol: Manlover
[RAN OUT OF INK]

StrFerrari4Ever

This race could be very exciting I personally like the Valencia Street Circuit as Vettel went well there last year. I'm expecting a great performance fromm the Red Bull's and I think quali will finish like this
1.Vettel
2.Webber
3.Kimi
Mclaren have improved but I'm hoping that they don't mess with the Red Bull's plans another struggling weekend for Brawn is on the cards and I hope Toro Rosso can somehow help Red Bull as they understand the new car better and have a new front wing for Valencia. KERS will play a huge part particularly on the first lap exiting the bridge onto that 13 second flat out section if you want to be safe i'd say be on pole and hope a KERS car isn't behind you. If not then we will see some racing boys! Rosberg if he can get ahead of Button again that will do the Red Bull's a whole world of good and who knows if Renault are allowed to race then Alonso low fuel again.

ringo

Kimi is a little boy to Hamilton :lol: , he is fast, but LH will pass kimi if he has to.
Same results as last week, only that Button will be on podium this time. I don't trust Vettel anymore when it comes to Kers cars being behind him.
(Can't believe i am talking about a ferrari and Mclaren challenging for wins again.)

Hamilton is angry that he didn't get shumis old ass to kick, so he won't play nice this weekend. :P

Joking asaid, what are the similarities between Lauda's and Massa's driving? i never started watching F1 till 2000, and i don't think i existed when Lauda was racing. :)
For Sure!!

ds.raikkonen

ringo wrote:Kimi is a little boy to Hamilton :lol: , he is fast, but LH will pass kimi if he has to.

Hamilton is angry that he didn't get shumis old ass to kick, so he won't play nice this weekend. :P
Really?! you re living in a delusional world dude....i think its the other way round. Well, pity Schumi could nt kick Hamilton's a@# at Valencia. Anyways, Kimi is always there for the job...
“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary...that’s what gets you.” - JC

raceman

ds.raikkonen wrote:
ringo wrote:Kimi is a little boy to Hamilton :lol: , he is fast, but LH will pass kimi if he has to.

Really?! you re living in a delusional world dude....i think its the other way round. Well, pity Schumi could nt kick Hamilton's a@# at Valencia. Anyways, Kimi is always there for the job...
ds.raikkonen, rite said! totally agree
ringo wrote:Hamilton is angry that he didn't get shumis old ass to kick
[-X [-X

what the hell?? have some respect man..... you are talking about a seven-time world champion. may not be a good man in other views, we are nobody to comment as we don't know him personally, but when in a race, he ruled - u have to admit

The Local Ride

Renault to race at Valencia after appeal.

Damn right!

"The court decided to uphold Renault's appeal against the one-race ban imposed by the race stewards, and instead issued a reprimand and imposed a $50,000 fine."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/77736

The FOZ

"Full verdict to be published in the days ahead"

Literal translation:

"Our stewards are a bunch of trigger-happy bozos, we now just need a few days to figure out which one to pin the blame on"

My dream translation:

"We're taking Alan Donnelly out back and beating him with a length of frozen garden hose."

ISLAMATRON

ds.raikkonen wrote:

HahA, I can remember LH passing Kimi so many times in the last couple years... several times(maybe 3 o 4) in malaysia this year alone.

NAme some of the great Kimi passes on LH?

siskue2005

ISLAMATRON wrote:
ds.raikkonen wrote:

HahA, I can remember LH passing Kimi so many times in the last couple years... several times(maybe 3 o 4) in malaysia this year alone.

NAme some of the great Kimi passes on LH?
Spa 2008 into the camel straight? forgot?
3 to 4 times in Malaysia alone?? :?
and its always difficult to pass Lewis...cos he weaves and moves across the track too much ....his defending skill is good, but he does it too much and illegally aswell.

See for example after he famously cut the chicane and overtook Kimi, and into the camel straight he blocked like 3 to 4 times in that straight alone

Paul

What a bastard! :lol:

The FOZ

siskue2005 wrote: and its always difficult to pass Lewis...cos he weaves and moves across the track too much ....his defending skill is good, but he does it too much and illegally aswell.

See for example after he famously cut the chicane and overtook Kimi, and into the camel straight he blocked like 3 to 4 times in that straight alone
I don't necessarily know that it's skill at defending so much as his very loopy line...some of each, no doubt.

I took my gf and her sister go karting Saturday for their first time, and damned if they weren't tougher to pass than most - just because I couldn't figure out where the hell they were going next!