European GP 2009 - Valencia

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
raceman

Re: European GP 2009 - Valencia

Also Adrian Sutil is pretty strong with a raft of updates to his VJM02 in sixth place. Seems their efforts are paying up recently. It is; however, remains to see how they convert this advantage in actual race on Raceday to yield some good results and, of course, first Championship points.

Scotracer

What a spin from Lewis - so close :lol:
Powertrain Cooling Engineer

Gonner

Does somebody have a link please ??

Richard

Re: European GP @ VAlencia 2009

n smikle wrote:
DaveKillens wrote:
ISLAMATRON wrote:MAy I be the first to predict a boring race ending with a Hamilton Victory
I don't know if Hamilton has a chance, but I hate the idea it may be as boring as last year. Geesh, that was really bad last year.
This will probably be the only race I miss live, and choose to view recorded. And even then, I may choose to not even watch it if I learn it's boring.. again.
And I thought I was odd for not even watching it last year.. :lol:
Yup, the most boring on the calendar. No chance of overtaking. It looks like they drive through an land reclamation site.

The other street circuits have something else to offer to compensate - glamour at Monaco, novelty of Singapore at night. The other thing about Monaco is that it seems to have a higher attrition rate due to the adverse camber, bumps, and tight turns ... that's not based on stats, it could simply be that any failure is more dramatic?

timbo

What happened to LH in FP2?

CMSMJ1

He had a half spin and just about sniffed the wall with his nose. The wing hanger was snapped and so he never cam back out again..

Was a good looking slide! :shock:
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

StrFerrari4Ever

Yeah for a moment i thought he was going to drop it and become the first F1 victim crashing into the Valencia barriers

ISLAMATRON

WTH was up with Alonso? Spins & crashes, man was he pushing hard... I think he is thinking about nothing but qualifying, and getting the pole. Too bad for Nick, he was looking good and now his weekend could be done for with a major flight like he had. He had all 4 off the ground.

Badoer is slower than retarded molasses.

axle

Have to say the RedBulls arn't looking too hot yet - it's not their kind of circuit so I'm thinking they may be racing for 4th-6th...
- Axle

ds.raikkonen

Kovalainen is looking good too....although a few hundreths on LH, but he s up nevertheless, cant wait for qualy to begin. hopefully,the BGP001 has been sorted out. Lets hope Jense pulls something out of the bag.
“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary...that’s what gets you.” - JC

Gaara

HD onboard camera Kimi :o

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOVqpzo5T4o[/youtube]

Richard

Gaara wrote:HD onboard camera Kimi :o
grrr ... "This video is not available in your country due to copyright reasons"

Moanlower

Fernando during thursday press conference:
Obviously something went wrong with him, with the team or whatever. Technically speaking, I think we always had the same car; this has to be clear because there was a lot of information this summer
Did he mean that technically speaking NP had the same car, but not when it comes to aerodynamic updates?? To me it looks like it's a cheeky way to deny or avoid the fact that he had a better car most of the time, but not on the technical side. :wtf:
Losers focus on winners, winners focus on winning.

ESPImperium

Some of the updates:

Ferrari:

DDD???

Brawn GP:

BMW Sauber (I thought they wouldnt develop any more this seasong):

Williams (New smaller Sidepods):

PNSD

Also new rear endplates for Brawn I think, RedBull style. And New rear end of sidepods for BMW.