Turkish GP 2010 - Istanbul Park

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
Mysticf1

Re: Turkish GP 2010 - Istanbul Park

keep it up djos :D its been a long time coming and i sure am enjoying it :mrgreen:

almost as much as im enjoying the look of dismay on Vettels face, wondering where hes going wrong...teeehee

djos

Mysticf1 wrote:keep it up djos :D its been a long time coming and i sure am enjoying it :mrgreen:

almost as much as im enjoying the look of dismay on Vettels face, wondering where hes going wrong...teeehee
:mrgreen: I shall do. 8)
"In downforce we trust"

raymondu999

I still stand by my opinion that Vettel will start a fightback in Turkey and Silverstone though.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

andrew
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland - WhiteBlue Country (not the region)

Thanks for the travel instructions WB, but I don't think I'll attend. It's a bit of a schlep on the bus! :lol:

BTW, an inverseal is a form of expansion joint.

http://www.marbri.net/product6-170.php

segedunum

djos wrote:After the Dark days of Williams and last years Broken Leg & Shoulder, this year is like a modern day fairy tale for Webbo and Im enjoying every second of it. 8)
As long as you ignore everything before the last two races. :wink:

raymondu999

LOL!! Now now. That was below the belt.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

djos

segedunum wrote:
djos wrote:After the Dark days of Williams and last years Broken Leg & Shoulder, this year is like a modern day fairy tale for Webbo and Im enjoying every second of it. 8)
As long as you ignore everything before the last two races. :wink:
it wasn't all bad, he had one pole and a 2nd place.
"In downforce we trust"

WhiteBlue

http://www.motorsport-total.com/f1/news ... 52006.html

This German web site has reported that according to Christian Horner Luscious Liz will be put to rest next race and her dirty sister will be debuting with Seb Vettel. Apparently Red Bull have found damage with Vettels's chassis after the Monaco race and he will be driving a brand new one in Istanbul Park. Hopefully it will improve his speed which was unexplainably slow in the principality compared to his team mate.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

timbo

Interesting.
This season there's a lot of talk about damaged chassis.
What is that? Coincidence? Heavier cars?

marcush.

timbo wrote:Interesting.
This season there's a lot of talk about damaged chassis.
What is that? Coincidence? Heavier cars?

Vettel lost kate quite early last year ,so nothing new for him this year.. [-o<

raymondu999

Well arguably Kate's Dirty Sister was a lot "dirtier" than Kate, and we'll see if the new Lizzie is just as devilish :twisted:
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

gibells

Haha. You're slower than your team mate, so it must be the chassis. Love it.

raymondu999

Red Bull admitted that the chassis was defective.

If Jersey Tom is around, I can just feel him saying, "don't believe everything you hear/see" :P
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

WhiteBlue

gibells wrote:Haha. You're slower than your team mate, so it must be the chassis. Love it.
According to Autosport Webber already changed from chassis #2 to #4 after Australia. Why should there be an issue if Vettel also retires his first chassis (#3) if they found a fault with it? Am I detecting a slight Anglo-Australian bias with some of our esteemed members here?
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

marcush.

give him a reason why he did not match his teammate and his confidence is back?
Drivers are like that.You can easily talk up or down the material that is at their disposal..in fact a car can turn from outstanding to undrivable craap in seconds...when someone happens to beat your drivers time ..