British GP 2010 - Silverstone

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
andrew
andrew
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland - WhiteBlue Country (not the region)

Re: British GP 2010 - Silverstone

Giblet wrote:Now we're arguing about arguing, and the relative merits of it.
No one is arguing about arguing, in fact no one has been arguing. It's called discussion. If these forums are not meant for discussion then there is no point in them. Some people......

Giblet
Giblet

Most people here actually feel the same..... it's not just you, but you unfortunately are a main contributing factor.

If you can't see what is going in the threads as arguing, then I would suggest you look at what the definition of discussion is.

In this thread, we have users refusing to talk to each other, banging on about old races to prove their opinions, and subjecting us all to their opinions on a regular basis as if they carried some weight. Your opinions do not merit the number of posts you have accumulated over such a short time. Quantity != quality, for anyone, including myself.

Sorry Andrew, you and a few others have been nearly single handedly dragging this forum to the level of crash.net for quite some time, and this is a recent happening.

Sorry to rain on your tirade.

Any more response to this should be carried in PM's as we are going off topic, but I would be keen to understand your justifications for all this nonsense.
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

Yes, take this out of the public domain please. ;) Although I don't think there's much to be said anymore.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

andrew
andrew
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland - WhiteBlue Country (not the region)

andrew wrote:Johnson, just leave it - no point in getting into a crash.net style discussion. A moderator (mx_tifosi) has made their opinion clear so best to take that on-board.
Thus why I wrote this^, looking to bring the discussion to a close.

I don't intend to waste my time sending PMs to anyone on this as I consider the conflab re Red Bull between myself and Johnson to have been finished a while ago. I'll say no more for fear of doing a Mark Webber and being brutally blunt.

komninosm
komninosm

andrew wrote:
komninosm wrote:I'm done talking to you, you're just spouting antagonistic baseless flame-bait.
First off, what in the name of all that is holy is "antagonistic baseless flame-bait"?

Secondly, thank you for the first part of the sentance.
I suggest using a dictionary, wikipedia and/or google search. Perhaps just ask a friend if you have one handy to explain it to you. It's not hard at all.

You once said you were going to avoid talking to me, but you obviously didn't keep your word, so I'm going to do it for you. You're on ignore from now on [-X :^o

strad

Giblet wrote:........
Not impossible, but increasingly difficult to enjoy this place with the constant bickering over minute details.....
Cannot agree strongly enough! =D>
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss