[MVRC] Mantium Virtual Racecar Challenge 2020 (Grand Prix Cars)

Post here information about your own engineering projects, including but not limited to building your own car or designing a virtual car through CAD.
Ft5fTL

Re: [MVRC] Mantium Virtual Racecar Challenge 2020 (Grand Prix Cars)

Any news for 2021?
Mantium Challenge - Pure Power Racing

TalnoRacing

Would also like to know what's going on.

LVDH

Hi guys,
first of all sorry for having been so quiet for so long. I was just in a lot of stress. Some strange occurrence and unforeseen side effects made a larger impact to my life and work than expected.
A few times this year, I was getting very close to announcing a new season and then I got distracted once more and did not find the opportunity to get my part of MVRC done. Every time I start again, it takes some time to get my head back into our championship. The rules and files are almost done and we even have a cool feature in MFlow that allows for high rakes angles, while modifying the rear suspension geometry. I see good chances of having everything done end of next week! Likely we will have a season with 5 races but only two or three taking place in this year.

There will be MVRC 2021! And will do everything I can to finally get it announced very soon!

TheFissk
TheFissk

Life always has a way of messing with the best laid plans of mice and men. I appreciate the significant amount of work you put into administering this competition and totally understand that work and life comes first.

I'm looking forward to the new season

Ft5fTL

LVDH wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:57 pm
Hi guys,
first of all sorry for having been so quiet for so long. I was just in a lot of stress. Some strange occurrence and unforeseen side effects made a larger impact to my life and work than expected.
A few times this year, I was getting very close to announcing a new season and then I got distracted once more and did not find the opportunity to get my part of MVRC done. Every time I start again, it takes some time to get my head back into our championship. The rules and files are almost done and we even have a cool feature in MFlow that allows for high rakes angles, while modifying the rear suspension geometry. I see good chances of having everything done end of next week! Likely we will have a season with 5 races but only two or three taking place in this year.

There will be MVRC 2021! And will do everything I can to finally get it announced very soon!
Dont worry about it, life should be always the #1 priority. Glad to hear from you.
Mantium Challenge - Pure Power Racing