AlpineF1's 3D F1 car

Post here information about your own engineering projects, including but not limited to building your own car or designing a virtual car through CAD.
AlpineF1
AlpineF1

Re: AlpineF1's 3D F1 car

Oh i see, how long should it be
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
Ayrton Senna

My blog
Twitter
Facebook

N12ck

Its marked out on the welcome pack....
Budding F1 Engineer

AlpineF1
AlpineF1

Oh, right
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
Ayrton Senna

My blog
Twitter
Facebook

AlpineF1
AlpineF1

Hello guys :)

I have made a decision today that my team will be running only for the first year of Khamsin virtual race car challenge.
The reason for this is after this year i have my GCSE's and life is fairly busy away from school work so i shall annaounce my retirement at the end of the 2013 season officially.

I look forward to my first but hopefully not last season, updates will start again in early 2013

Cameron
Ayrton Senna

My blog
Twitter
Facebook