(KVRC) Hit-Reset Racing

Post here information about your own engineering projects, including but not limited to building your own car or designing a virtual car through CAD.

RicME85

Re: (KVRC) Hit-Reset Racing

Due to a catastrophic PC problem the HR-01 as seen in the last two pages is no more :(
By race two it is hoped that a B spec will be available.
For the first race a modified RicME Motorsport RME-001 will be raced. Worked started on the modifications at 5.30pm and thankfully hard work paid off and we have a car to submit to the first race.

wesley123
wesley123

One tip; Fix the shape on the underside of the nose. It is one continuous line on f1 cars but your nose shape has a really weird concave(or was it convex?) shape under the nose.
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

CottrellGP
CottrellGP

You were not far from P1 at the test Rich, just do some small mods and you will be good to go! And if you get it right maybe a winner!
Dan Cottrell

Master Of Innovation!

RicME85

I have decided to roll out a B spec car for the next race, here is what it looks like:

astracrazy
astracrazy

looks good mate, is that your monza spec wings or not added them to the renders?

RicME85

Not been a very good season of racing so looking to the future in the final race.
I have done a bit of work today that will go into the windtunnel, my intention is to do back to back tests between the Monza spec car and my new ideas and mix and match parts to get a range of data to work with.