MadMatt wrote:Again, very nice car Matteo. Here are some things I have to say about it:
1) I see you've raised the middle section of the front wing. Is it to cope with regulations or did you find an aero benefit doing this?
I'm trying to make the travel under the floor (maybe this is not the best solution, but now it seems to work)
2) I like how you've tried to increase the front wing surface by shaping the wheel fender like this rather than trying to move some of the air out and use dive planes on the side.
I like that solution, but to be honest I had not the time to test any aternative
3) Why didn't you shaped your wing mirrors in a nicer way?
Same answer as previous point
4) I also like how you've placed the cooling entry and exit, that's very smooth! This is something I haven't been able to do properly on my car (it got even worse with the latest modifications).
This solution would be more useful in a medium DF track. I'd like to test a very different and radical solution, but I'0m not sure I'll be in time
5) Did you see any effect by opening the side of the car? I would have thought you would be better off closing that gap, but why not!
It's all related to the flow around the front wheels
6) I wonder how you've managed to squeeze the diffuser through the rear suspension, I hope we get to see a bit better that region once the competition is over!
No much space for strange solutions: it is exaclty what you can imagine
7) For the competition (if you haven't decided already to do so), you should close the gap of the front lights to reduce drag a bit!
Yes, but the difference is ver very small.