I had no time to repaint the car, but this is the car leaving for the first race.
It has not been tested with OCCFD, but I'm quite sure to have gained a little amount of DF (I hope that the new rules about the corrected COP will help, considering that the car has not been refined).
The big upper front wing disappeared and the exhausts are no more blowing into the diffuser (it gives a small advantage, about 20-30kg, but now I have more freedom designing the diffuser shape).
I added some gurneys, but I found very difficult to use gurneys in compiance with the 10mm rules.
I'll probably renounce to them for the second race.