I had a look at the project, something does seem off about CoP and the Clf Clr values. Liftcoeffs. shows more downforce on the front. But the CoP is more towards the rear
On the overall design/how to regulate the car I have the following comments:
You wrote in the first post that the floor is inspired by the 2021 regs. So that is what i am basing some of these suggestions on.
* The outer edgee of the 2021 floor are more sculpted
* Fences are only allowed within the red area, not along the entire lenght of the floor.
* The 2021 regs have a predefined venturi tunnel (blue lines).
* You are only allowed a vertical wall between the rearwheel and the venturi tunnel.
* The lower beam wing only spans the width of the venturi, with endplates connecting to the wider rear wing.
I guess the primary thing is to define the floor such that one cannot inject fresh air into the tunnel. You could avoid this by making everything inside the "floor volume" one part, that may not contain apertures. I have made a suggestion for how the floor volume might look, as a simplified miniaturized version of the 2021 regs:
Step file download link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
These are all just suggestions, you decide in the end.