Quite a Large Update:
A new floor around the rear wheels. I have added cutouts in the floor where they are allowed in the 2011regulations, similar to the RB6 last year to direct air undearneath the rear wheels. Im also now feeding the outer diffuser hole with one of these holes in the floor, which should mean the fast exhaust gases get under the floor sonner, reducing pressure under the floor and increasing downforce. I have also moved the exhaust exit (it is the tiny slit in the bodywork) so it is at most 100mm above the reference plane, so it is legal. I am now 99% confident about the legality of my quadruple exhausts.
I have also tightened up the bodywork in the central region, which should allow better flow of exhaust gases to the gearbox starter hole and the central 150mm hole
I have changed the diffuser so that there is a much more smooth transition from the surfaces joining the reference plane to the surfaces joining the step plane. This should allow more air to be extracted from the step plane
I have completely changed the rear wing, I have managed to bring back diagonal gills which work with the rear wing and I have changed the profile of the second element
I have increased the size of the cooling outlet coming out of the centre of the car, I have also redone the wheel rims so they are copies of saubers