HRT 2012

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Lycoming
Lycoming

Re: HRT 2012

does Sutil still have sponsors, what with his conviction and everything?

tenali
tenali

Hopefully he will do well in SPAIN and the following races.

But it is a disappointment that he is not out-qualifying and out-racing pedro considering pedro is also pretty rusty and 40+.

NARAIN KARTHIKEYAN IS FOR INDIA,WHAT FERNANDO ALONSO IS TO SPAIN!!!!!!!!

ESPImperium
ESPImperium

Sutil is in at Sauber or Ferrari mid way thru the season.

If i were HRT id be thinking about a Alguersauri or someone that is fast in another formula.

However Nairn is in till the British GP at present, if he gets the Incredible India sponsorship, that will see him have another 6 rounds till India, i recon they will keep him for Abu Dhabi. However i recon that Clos will get 10 FP1 sessions and then step into the car for the the young test, whitch will give him enough experience to jump into the car for USA and Brazil.

HRT are also rumored to be announcing a few sponsor deals at Barcelona.

Concidering their budget for 2012 is $46m, whitch is around €34m at the moment. They will need arround the same to make it the the end of the year.

Im thinking De La Rosa and Clos for 2013 at HRT.

cbbcisace
cbbcisace

Yes momentum is gathering for HRT announcing sponsors at BCN.

I would love Jamie in the car, but that won't happen this year.

dice782

tenali wrote:Hopefully he will do well in SPAIN and the following races.

But it is a disappointment that he is not out-qualifying and out-racing pedro considering pedro is also pretty rusty and 40+.

NARAIN KARTHIKEYAN IS FOR INDIA,WHAT FERNANDO ALONSO IS TO SPAIN!!!!!!!!

No actually I think Narain is for India, what Pedro is for Spain. India without a doubt with time will have their own Fernando Alonso one day. They just need to invest more into their young drivers. Seriously I think Pedro is not that great either, so Narain should be beating him not just matching him.. So Narain has to start performing or else he will blow his last chance and he will be out and I don't know who else will take him.When that happens there will be no Indian drivers in F1. That is why Indian sponsors would be wiser to support Karun instead, he may not be great but he is younger and has more chance of learning, improving and being taken up by better teams.

cbbcisace
cbbcisace

New sponsors are Cristalbox, Carbonell and Kyocera.

dice782

cbbcisace wrote:New sponsors are Cristalbox, Carbonell and Kyocera.
Olive oil and printers whats Cristalbox ?

Sjamaan
Sjamaan

dice782 wrote:
Olive oil and printers whats Cristalbox ?
Windshield/screen reparation for cars.

Trocola
Trocola

where did you get that info?

Carbonell is part of Deoleo, the second biggest food company in Spain, so it looks like a good deal.
Cristalbox is also Spanish.

The thing I wasn't expecting about is Kyocera. Maybe Spanish sponsors come because the team is Spanish (or some of the people in HRT have connections with people on those companies -that's how things work in Spain-) but to see a Japanese company on the F112 should give them some confidence.

Now, let's wait for that "Incredible India" sponsor and some from the young Chinese driver they recently signed. That would be a great push for the team, if it becames true

Trocola

element
element

Info comes from pictures from Jean Todd visit to HRT headquarters :)

New sponsors, seems that cristalbox is in the "providers" place :), Carbonell and Kyocera being minor sponsors.

New paint desing, visible on some car parts

It seems that the big sponsor is expected to be announced May 10th.

cbbcisace
cbbcisace

element wrote:Info comes from pictures from Jean Todd visit to HRT headquarters :)

New sponsors, seems that cristalbox is in the "providers" place :), Carbonell and Kyocera being minor sponsors.

New paint desing, visible on some car parts

It seems that the big sponsor is expected to be announced May 10th.
Cristal box will be sponsor as well.. just not as big as KH7/Tata etc.

element
element

Some rumors from friends of friends... for Barcelona.

New lighter chassis, 15kg gained, new front wing, new exhaust position, improved rear wing.
Looks like HRT is developing a W-duct Merceded style, but is not yet ready, also kers seems to be discarded for the season.
Another rumor is that HRT is in talks to Renault as new engine, gerabox and kers supplier.

marcush.
marcush.

sad to hear they want to axe williams as supplier..

ísn´t it more sensible to have a consistency in the supply of major components? Caterhams rise with the complete rearend of Red Bull should be hint enough not to spend too much money on hunting for that one top notch component...

cbbcisace
cbbcisace

I agree, but would a Renualt package be better than a Williams one?

marcush.
marcush.

I would say :looking for anything in terms of time Williams vs.Renault gearbox and KERS is a waste of recources and not narrowing the gap to the front in any ways.

Maybe HRT was told to source Renault power and can save transmission cost due to that as the parts would be same as WGP?