Mercedes AMG F1 Team 2012

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
ArchAngel

Re: Mercedes AMG F1 Team 2012

Despite a strong drive from KOB, MSC denies Sauber and saves 5th place in WDC for Merc as a going-away present, saving the three-pointed star from further humiliation.

SchumiSutil

Great drive Michael, after being one lap behind. Rosberg may have had problem after his puncture. Nevertheless, they keep the 5th place in the championship, which is more than what the car was on the ranking : 8th for the whole 2nd part of the season, except Monza, only good in two races - China and Monaco, but unable to be reliable for Michael there.

One thing I want to say : thank you Michael, once again you didn't disapointed me. Still as professionnal as ever, despite all the problem he suffers this year, bad reliability and bad performances from the car, still commited, and I think at 43, you need twice the commitement you have at 25.

marcush.

MGP did not deserve Schumacher and Schumacher did not deserve that team.On the plus side it gave michael the opportunity to show his true colors to the world and I believe this is worth a lot more to him than a sole win ...if maybe not another title..
I have personally feel very honoured to have been gifted with those three years of gutsy drives ,never giving up in a hopeless and depressing environment.

Who to cheer for now`? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Vasconia

marcush. wrote:MGP did not deserve Schumacher and Schumacher did not deserve that team.On the plus side it gave michael the opportunity to show his true colors to the world and I believe this is worth a lot more to him than a sole win ...if maybe not another title..
I have personally feel very honoured to have been gifted with those three years of gutsy drives ,never giving up in a hopeless and depressing environment.

Maldonado, at least he is fast and agressive. :D

What a solid and super profesional race from Michael, a seventh position after what has happened in the first laps(terrible strategy by Mercedes ONCE AGAIN) is something great, I was expecting more pace when it was raining but its OK.

Now I feel some kind of emptiness like in 2006, so many years following Michael, thanks Michael, your passion and commitment will never be forgotten, you are a HERO!!!!.

Dragonfly

marcush. wrote:MGP did not deserve Schumacher and Schumacher did not deserve that team.On the plus side it gave michael the opportunity to show his true colors to the world and I believe this is worth a lot more to him than a sole win ...if maybe not another title..

I cheer for your post ATM :) =D>

And with great relief I'd say Goodbye Michael, thank You for everything!

Auf Wiedersehen Mercedes OMG :)
F1PitRadio ‏@F1PitRadio : MSC, "Sorry guys, there's not more in it"
Spa 2012

bhall

Dragonfly wrote:[...]

Auf Wiedersehen Mercedes OMG :)
That cracked me up more than it probably should have.

spadeflush

What a race by Schumacher! Cud ve easily finished higher had he been a bit less unlucky. His comeback was not a failure as far as I am concerned. Its sad to see him go, but its fantastic that he gave us a cracking race to end his glittering career. Goodbye Michael. It was a pleasure watching you for all these years. Loyalty, compassion and fighting spirit. You are the definition of a true sporting hero.
Forza Michael. Forza Jules

munudeges

ArchAngel wrote:Despite a strong drive from KOB, MSC denies Sauber and saves 5th place in WDC for Merc as a going-away present, saving the three-pointed star from further humiliation.
That could actually be pretty crucial. They are already a long way behind Lotus in fourth and once you start sliding down the constructors' table it's a long, long way from there for anyone.

ringo

Well, now that Shumi is going home to rest his legs. When's Hamilton coming over?
I feel Micheal will still have an advisory role in the team. I don't think he's going to disappear completely.
For Sure!!

Fizz.Schumi

Career 1 was a triumph for Schumi the racer but Career 2 was a triumph for Schumi the person inside.

Only if there was a career three to fit the both of them in :lol:

example

Glad he's left.

GrizzleBoy

ringo wrote:Well, now that Shumi is going home to rest his legs. When's Hamilton coming over?
I feel Micheal will still have an advisory role in the team. I don't think he's going to disappear completely.
Well F1 was his whole life, but maybe after this different experience compared to his Benetton/Ferrari days, he'll really want a break from it all.

marcush.

I really don´t expect Schumacher at the pitwall or anything .He did not feel at home there when at ferrari and he would even less at MGP .
He said it live on RTL-from now on he is reduced to a formula 1 fan sitting in front of the telly watching the race and cheering for Vettel... :mrgreen:

munudeges

Nando wrote:Funny thing is that compared to red bull they have done a better job in the three years then Red Bull did.
](*,)

Vasconia

Fizz.Schumi wrote:Career 1 was a triumph for Schumi the racer but Career 2 was a triumph for Schumi the person inside.

Only if there was a career three to fit the both of them in :lol:
True, my respect(like many other people) for Michael is bigger now than in the past. His commitment, support and pacience with the team has been incredible, what an excellent profesional.

A glorious return with RB in 2014? hahaha, at least to have dreams is still free!