Scuderia Ferrari 2013

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Kiril Varbanov

Re: Scuderia Ferrari 2013

Wind tunnel in Maranello is shut down for "few months" maintenance, the chassis is ready, as the work on 2013 started early May, the next 2013 contender is likely to be developed in TMG facility. What happens inside it you can check here.

Alonso recently poked Ferrari to try to be on the edge of the rules.

Huntresa

Kiril Varbanov wrote:Wind tunnel in Maranello is shut down for "few months" maintenance, the chassis is ready, as the work on 2013 started early May, the next 2013 contender is likely to be developed in TMG facility. What happens inside it you can check here.

Alonso recently poked Ferrari to try to be on the edge of the rules.
Didnt alonso say that last year aswell ? :P

raymondu999

I wonder whether that is really smart of Alonso. Pat Fry is someone who IMO does not have his strength in design creativity and creative interpretation. The last time he had to do that was the MP4-24...
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Hail22

If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

donskar

Happy Holidays to Tifosi everywhere
Enzo Ferrari was a great man. But he was not a good man. -- Phil Hill

stefan_

Well this is an awkward moment at the video above...

Anyway, Merry Christmas guys!
"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

Hail22

Ferrari will use the Cologne WT for the entirety of the 2013 season

The Maranello WT looks to be ready/repaired in August 2013 in order to be ready for use during 2014.

http://www.sportpulse.net/content/f1-ne ... pment-5973
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

Kiril Varbanov

Not sure if it has been mentioned before, but the aero team at Scuderia grows: Martin Bester, ex-Williams aero man joins Ferrari as Aerodynamics Team Leader.

Hail22

Gilles Villeneuve

Kiril Varbanov

Ferrari are on an aero-crusade: Marianne Hinson (ex Sauber, old Lotus, now Caterham) joins the SF team.

More updates: Luca Colajanni is moving to product and corporate communications at Ferrari. Renato Bisignani now in charge of motorsport.
Quite a story for those who communicate with Ferrari ...

Hail22

A few photos I found all over the net of Scuderia Ferrari's Wroom Vacation/team retreat/PR event:

I Like the new Scuderia Ferrari team winter kit :D

And meanwhile at Maranello Stefano Domenicali is observing how a core hole is done...get your hands dirty son! (some humor)

Gilles Villeneuve

stefan_

Pedro de la Rosa joins Ferrari as a development driver, he will help the team for their simulator work.
Marc Gené ‏@marc_gene

Welcome to @PedrodelaRosa1 to #Ferrari. His experience on the simulator will be very useful for the team. Great news!
"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

Vasconia

stefan_ wrote:Pedro de la Rosa joins Ferrari as a development driver, he will help the team for their simulator work.
Marc Gené ‏@marc_gene

Welcome to @PedrodelaRosa1 to #Ferrari. His experience on the simulator will be very useful for the team. Great news!
Good move for Ferrari, De la Rosa has a great experience with the simulator, something that Ferrari really needs. He is a nice boy so I happy for him.

Hail22

stefan_ wrote:Pedro de la Rosa joins Ferrari as a development driver, he will help the team for their simulator work.
Marc Gené ‏@marc_gene

Very good news, I believe Alonso/Perez had something to do with this (Perez former Ferrari driver academy student).

De la Rosa is a wealth of knowledge, information and very friendly to anyone including fans.

Gilles Villeneuve

stefan_

My first thought when I saw the news was "He knows McLaren inside out."