Scuderia Ferrari 2013

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Morteza

Re: Scuderia Ferrari 2013

stefan_ wrote:My first thought when I saw the news was "He knows the guts of McLaren."
:D Good one. The funny thing is that not long after Perez asked McLaren to bring Pedro back Ferrari signed him. The way Perez was supposed to be a Ferrari driver, but ended up at McLaren.
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

bhall

stefan_ wrote:My first thought when I saw the news was "He knows McLaren inside out."
And Ferrari data isn't exactly new to him, either. :wink:

Forghieri

bhallg2k wrote:
stefan_ wrote:My first thought when I saw the news was "He knows McLaren inside out."
And Ferrari data isn't exactly new to him, either. :wink:
Ha,ha, you think they'll be monitoring his e-mails ? :o
Do you feel you can beat the Red Bulls, either to pole position or the race itself?
Fernando Alonso: "I prefer to beat them on Sunday."

stefan_

Seems like this is the 2013 race suit.

"Hublot" on the visor.
"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

Gridlock

I guess PdR becomes the first choice to fill a race seat if something bad happens? Wonder who'd have raced prior to this, we all know it wouldn't be Badoer... Gene?

wesley123

stefan_ wrote:Seems like this is the 2013 race suit.

"Hublot" on the visor.
Those triangles under the santander logo are absolutely not hidden Marlboro advertisement.
Last edited by Richard on 17 Jan 2013, 16:01, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed image quoted from earlier post
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

beelsebob

wesley123 wrote:Those triangles under the santander logo are absolutely not hidden Marlboro advertisement.
Yep, just like the red triangle that the ferrari logo sits on absolutely isn't.

stefan_

Gridlock wrote:I guess PdR becomes the first choice to fill a race seat if something bad happens? Wonder who'd have raced prior to this, we all know it wouldn't be Badoer... Gene?
If it's needed probably Gene, but for me it would make more sense to throw Fisichella (or even Pedro) in the seat. PdlR's main work will be on the simulator side of testing & development.
"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

Hail22

I apologise slightly however this media event is in Italian, to my Fellow English speakers I apologise once more!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxSEi2c5kUo[/youtube]
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

stefan_

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHzzgjz8Nw0[/youtube]

Apologise if Domenicali says the same things as in the video in the post above, but it's in english.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsooBf4ri28[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8l3tsoTBBk[/youtube]
Last edited by stefan_ on 19 Jan 2013, 11:24, edited 1 time in total.

stefan_

Bad post, don't know why it appeared.
Last edited by stefan_ on 19 Jan 2013, 11:23, edited 1 time in total.

Hail22

Autosport Article talking about Ferraris optimism for 2013:

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/105188

Article about Felipe Massa considering to quit Ferrari during the 2012 Season:

http://en.espnf1.com/ferrari/motorsport ... 98907.html

I hope he has a positive 2013 campaign :)

If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

Tim.Wright

Marlboro are getting more prominent each year...
Not the engineer at Force India

beelsebob

Tim.Wright wrote:Marlboro are getting more prominent each year...
I have to admit, it's kinda cunning to put a logo in that isn't there until the two drivers stand next to each other.

mclaren_mircea

Ferrari has a brand new simulator (from december 2009), while Mclaren's is much older. I don't think that the problem is the simulator, because Ferrari's has to be more technological advanced, because the Mclaren's was bulIt when they built the MTC (2004). :roll: