Sauber F1 Team 2013

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
beelsebob
beelsebob

Re: Sauber F1 Team 2013

AnthonyG wrote:Holy crap that's hidious.
I have to agree, a pair of the worst liveries I've ever seen

stefan_
stefan_

Last year's livery was pretty nice, I wouldn't change it.
"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

KATO

AnthonyG wrote:Holy crap that's hidious.
Yeah Lotus look great but the white on Black.......... Uhm no thank you.. IDE love to see Sauber take up less white tho.. And maybe I don't know. Just a better shape to the scheme maybe Chelsea's Blue all over.. It would not be mistaken for the RedBull noboy would think its the STR either I mean Chelsea's on their hood and they really could or they could go Grey with hints of Saubers red from their Logo but hardly any like lotus like them usin very little Gold. I just feel like Sauber being a mid team they should look like one and not like a back marker team he'll Caterham look like propper team.. They don't drive like one but they look great..

I'm not saying they should change their colours tho just maybe make it better that white Center grey front and back looks so simple.. But what ever I just care they build a great car for Hulk and Esteban..
"Suddenly I realised that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension."
__Ayrton Senna

stefan_
stefan_

2013 helmets:

Guttierez

Hulk

"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

dren

I'm not liking Hulk's helmet. I think he will do well in the new car. He has some speed in him.
Honda!

KATO

dren wrote:I'm not liking Hulk's helmet. I think he will do well in the new car. He has some speed in him.

Both are pretty simple... I was looking at the Car and I really think that the C-32 is incredible and that Hulk has got the right tools to end up in a top team next season.

We might see Lotus need a new driver if Grosjean doesn't improve. Ferrari need a new number 2. Maybe Mark Webber dropped and Hulk can go form Team Germany with Vettel. That would be interesting and not to hard to accept for the Asutrian team.

This season clearly at Sauber it's Hulk that must set the pace he has been given the right tools to do it with and a team that supports him. It's Estebans job to learn quickly catch up and stay as close to Hulk as he can..
"Suddenly I realised that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension."
__Ayrton Senna

spadeflush

This crossed my mind as well, after comparing the sidepods and noses of the C32 and RB9.

http://www.yallaf1.com/2013/02/04/is-th ... dquarters/
Forza Michael. Forza Jules

KATO

spadeflush wrote:This crossed my mind as well, after comparing the sidepods and noses of the C32 and RB9.

http://www.yallaf1.com/2013/02/04/is-th ... dquarters/

Hulk didnt show the C-32 as stronger then the Force India. Or radicly better then the C-32 I was expecting more from hulk..
__Ayrton Senna

Nando
Nando

It´s testing....

-
If the car is genuinely quick on any given day, Hulkenberg will showcase that, no doubt about it.
"Il Phenomeno" - The one they fear the most!

"2% of the world's population own 50% of the world's wealth."

spadeflush

They're just testing all sort of things at the moment. Fast times mean nothing. The C-32 I think is very good. But we ll only see in Australia.
Forza Michael. Forza Jules

clipsy1H

this team looks so good. Nice car with a lot of new stuff now i start to regret Schumacher decision to refuse Sauber. :roll:

Nando
Nando

stefan_
stefan_

raymondu999

Autosport is reporting the following:
Sauber head of vehicle dynamics Pierre Wache is set to join Red Bull. Wache is still officially a Sauber employee, but a spokesperson confirmed to AUTOSPORT that he “will leave the company in the near future”. Former Red Bull man Ben Waterhouse, who moved to Sauber three years ago, has held Wache’s old Sauber role since January 1.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Nando
Nando

Pretty funny outtake at the end :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ2TfhUi2Os[/youtube]