Sahara Force India F1 Team 2014

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
multisync
multisync
5
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Re: Sahara Force India F1 Team 2014

Post

Name change for next year

astracrazy
astracrazy
56
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:04 pm

Re: Sahara Force India F1 Team 2014

Post

multisync wrote:Name change for next year
source? example?

NAPI10
NAPI10
35
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Re: Sahara Force India F1 Team 2014

Post

Pls don't say it will be 'Force Mexico'

User avatar
Godius
213
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:49 am
Location: NL

Re: Sahara Force India F1 Team 2014

Post

Does anyone know if the Sahara guy is still in jail or not?

NAPI10
NAPI10
35
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Re: Sahara Force India F1 Team 2014

Post

Yes. He is still in Jail.

multisync
multisync
5
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Re: Sahara Force India F1 Team 2014

Post

astracrazy wrote:
multisync wrote:Name change for next year
source? example?
FIA

NAPI10
NAPI10
35
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Re: Sahara Force India F1 Team 2014

Post

What is 'FIA'? 'A' stands for?

multisync
multisync
5
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Re: Sahara Force India F1 Team 2014

Post

NAPI10 wrote:What is 'FIA'? 'A' stands for?
http://www.fia.com/

Teams have to register their entry for next year.

Sidhartha.techie
Sidhartha.techie
48
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:41 am

Re: Sahara Force India F1 Team 2014

Post

I don't get it, how's it only related to forceIndia, every team will need to register their names, isn't it.
"ok Lewis, it's hammer time"
" Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose." - Aryton Senna

multisync
multisync
5
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Re: Sahara Force India F1 Team 2014

Post

Sidhartha.techie wrote:I don't get it, how's it only related to forceIndia, every team will need to register their names, isn't it.
Err because this is the Sahara Force India thread...?

Sidhartha.techie
Sidhartha.techie
48
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:41 am

Re: Sahara Force India F1 Team 2014

Post

multisync wrote:[

Err because this is the Sahara Force India thread...?
:D yeah great,I know that, what I was asking is that if all the teams need to submit the names, then what is so special about it ??? I mean how can you say that they will be changing names ?
"ok Lewis, it's hammer time"
" Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose." - Aryton Senna

multisync
multisync
5
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Re: Sahara Force India F1 Team 2014

Post

Sidhartha.techie wrote: :D yeah great,I know that, what I was asking is that if all the teams need to submit the names, then what is so special about it ??? I mean how can you say that they will be changing names ?

Because that is what I was told :D

User avatar
Racer X
8
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Re: Sahara Force India F1 Team 2014

Post

Maybe they will simply change the Tittle Sponsor to one of the other ones and yes keep Sahara but slapped on the sidepod like Smirnoff or Telmex. Maybe Telmex steps in with more cash and they submit a
simple name change ; "Telmex Force Inida Formula 1 Team" would not surprise me at all..
AYRTON SENNA 12

prince
prince
13
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:22 am

Re: Sahara Force India F1 Team 2014

Post

Racer X wrote:Maybe they will simply change the Tittle Sponsor to one of the other ones and yes keep Sahara but slapped on the sidepod like Smirnoff or Telmex. Maybe Telmex steps in with more cash and they submit a
simple name change ; "Telmex Force Inida Formula 1 Team" would not surprise me at all..
Its hard to believe it would be Telmex Force India, because of the following fact.

"In October 2011, Indian company Sahara India Pariwar, purchased 42.5% of Force India F1's shares at US$100 million.[10]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_India

User avatar
Racer X
8
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Re: Sahara Force India F1 Team 2014

Post

I used Telemex as an example for the mame change one of the other sponsors could be the ones to take the Title Sponsorship..
AYRTON SENNA 12