Williams F1 Team 2014

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Owen.C93

Re: Williams FW36 Mercedes

Looks like a mockup.
Motorsport Graduate in search of team experience ;)

stefan_

Re: Williams Mercedes F1 Team 2014

Don't know if this is true or not, but this appeared on an online store.

"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

Holm86

stefan_ wrote:Don't know if this is true or not, but this appeared on an online store.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BgNA4QTIgAE6a1R.png:large
I know it probably wasn't the right place but I already posted that in the car thread.

WillerZ

Where are the martini mockups, the merch, and the guy in the gif with the lasers attached to the car?

Manoah2u

WillerZ wrote:Where are the martini mockups, the merch, and the guy in the gif with the lasers attached to the car?
if you'd concider delving in a bit on williams news then you'd know they have a martini sponsorship on the shelf ready to be officially announced - that includes a martini livery. obviously, that interests people, well, thankfully, some people do have this interest and some others don't.

those whom have interest in such a thing take pleasure in seeing stuff that is linked to the actual williams team, like the livery the williams-martini team might look like. since people enjoy viewing ugly-*ss ferrari's livery in a improved artistic impression with less white and more black and gold, there is no reason why williams fans or people interested in the williams teams shouldn't be enjoying some interest in exactly this team - without people thinking they are forum police start acting as moderators :x

there is a report button. if the moderators have a different opinion, they'll keep the thread tidy and clean after an objective judgement and act accordingly.

thank you.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

Manoah2u

would look so awesome 8)
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins

Manoah2u

so does this one

grouch

That is so sexy.

Sevach

Here in Brazil there's a rumour that Petrobras signed with Williams as well.

rjsa

Sevach wrote:Here in Brazil there's a rumour that Petrobras signed with Williams as well.
The rumor is widespread...

zoro_f1

Williams have announced a new multi-year partnership with insurance firm Genworth
:arrow: http://www1.skysports.com/f1/news/12040 ... m-genworth

Image “The force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded”: [Obi Wan Kenobi]

fritticaldi

The team wear looks fantastic and so does the car. I wonder if the mechanics will have the powder blue uniforms like the Brabham team had in the seventies? They were the envy of the paddock. I can already see the Martini grid girls :lol: I believe it is Martini's 150 th anniversary.

AnthonyG

A martini livery can be so much more than a white car with some stripes on it.
Thank you really doesn't really describe enough what I feel. - Vettel

Gridlock

Joe Saward mentioned as fact the Martini sponsorship, not something I'd expect him to do without 2 good sources.

http://joesaward.wordpress.com/2014/02/ ... petrobras/

Kiril Varbanov

According to the sources - http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/112504

Render: