Forza Rossa in 2015?

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Manoah2u

Re: Forza Rossa in 2015?

Actually, the article mentions several facts that can not be ignored, and which have been mentioned in other articles from different sources before. Have you actually taken effort to read previous reports and replies about this team actually provided in this very 'topic' ?
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

alexx_88

Re: Forza Rossa in 2015?

Look, I've read the article and I am not questioning the fact that there are some very fishy financial maneuvers happening at Caterham right now, but the link between the presidential elections and the sponsorship package is so far-fetched that it resembles a fairy tale. That link is done by the article's author without any source being mentioned, nor with at least one piece of evidence shown. No matter who becomes president on Sunday, absolutely nothing changes in terms of one's ability to offer a state sponsorship to Forza Rossa, however the author decides to lay blame on that instead of the fact that Forza Rossa has done nothing in the past year in order to be able to run a F1 team.

Although I'm rooting for the other guy in the presidential elections and this article helps him somewhat, this is just bad journalism.