Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team 2015

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Pierce89

Re: Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team 2015

@GPR-A: What is your deal? You don't have something to do that's more constructive than trying to wind up Ferrari fans? It's ridiculous to claim that anyone other than Ferrari has been the 2nd best package this season. To claim otherwise seems like a transparent attempt to start a stupid argument.
“To be able to actually make something is awfully nice”
Bruce McLaren on building his first McLaren racecars, 1970

“I've got to be careful what I say, but possibly to probably Juan would have had a bigger go”
Sir Frank Williams after the 2003 Canadian GP, where Ralf hesitated to pass brother M. Schumacher

Schuttelberg

Alonso saying Ferrari have nothing to be proud of.. :shock:

I'm trying to be practical about it but he sounds awfully bitter.
"Sebastian there's very, you're a member of a very select few.. Stewart, Lauda, Piquet, Senna, Prost, Schumacher, Fangio.. VETTEL!"

Kai
Kai

Pierce89 wrote:@GPR-A: What is your deal? You don't have something to do that's more constructive than trying to wind up Ferrari fans? It's ridiculous to claim that anyone other than Ferrari has been the 2nd best package this season. To claim otherwise seems like a transparent attempt to start a stupid argument.
He is just a hardcore hamilton fanboy. I've laughed at how stupid his posts are for a while.

F1NAC

Schuttelberg wrote:Alonso saying Ferrari have nothing to be proud of.. :shock:

I dont know what is his problem with Ferrari.

Jordan44

F1NAC wrote:

I dont know what is his problem with Ferrari.
Isn't that obvious? He's trying to justify him moving from Ferrari to a team 2 seconds slower than the Ferrari's, when he knows deep inside it was the wrong choice.

GPR-A duplicate2

Kai wrote:
Pierce89 wrote:@GPR-A: What is your deal? You don't have something to do that's more constructive than trying to wind up Ferrari fans? It's ridiculous to claim that anyone other than Ferrari has been the 2nd best package this season. To claim otherwise seems like a transparent attempt to start a stupid argument.
He is just a hardcore hamilton fanboy. I've laughed at how stupid his posts are for a while.
I wish I could also go all out and attack individuals personally, just like you are doing. Never have I used any swear words, the way I have seen many doing here, like "F*** THE PIRELLI", "Here is MORON" sort of stuff. I haven't done that and wouldn't do it. But I guess if it is a proven Ferrari fan, it is OK to do so. I can't understand why the Ferrari fanboys need to take my posts personally and feel some kind of rush to come back hard at me. That is just emotional behavior, devoid of any rationale. Just like you have reasons to celebrate Ferrari, I have my reasons to criticize their performances. @Pierce89, where did I claimed that Ferrari was NOT THE 2ND BEST PACKAGE? Numbers prove that on the board! AND wasn't there a truth that there was too much of PIRELLI BASHING in the aftermath of Vettel's tyre blowout?

And @Kai, it hardly matters if you laugh or cry. But take up a manly challenge and prove me wrong, every time I post some data. Don't go back in history, there are couple of my latest posts on Monza race thread. You are welcome to prove me wrong. If you can't do that, you have no moral right to come and speak on my posts and you would just remain a fanboy.

For the record, I am no fanboy of any individual or a team. I like anyone who is performing the best. Whether it was MS and Ferrari, Vettel and RB in the past or Lewis and Merc now. There is always something to learn from people who are doing the best job.

wickedz50
wickedz50

I feel that he should have waited for 2015 to see what and how Honda engines were like before taking a leap. Also pretty sure that it was like a gamble he took and now he is repenting.
I feel Honda engines are a shocker in 2015 and likewise it can be a shocker in 2016/2017. Ferrari still looks like the most logical of the team to beat Merc in the future but who knows what the future will hold.
Also was wondering if Redbull does pull out a Merc engine deal in 2016 and they develop a cracker competitive car, who do they have to drive to challenge Merc and Ferrari? 2 Dani cannot do the job for them so they may offer Alonso a drive which can turn things around a bit.... Alonso needs to find another competitive team for 2017 or retire!

wickedz50
wickedz50

GPR-A wrote:
Kai wrote:
I wish I could also go all out and attack individuals personally, just like you are doing. Never have I used any swear words, the way I have seen many doing here, like "F*** THE PIRELLI", "Here is MORON" sort of stuff. I haven't done that and wouldn't do it. But I guess if it is a proven Ferrari fan, it is OK to do so. I can't understand why the Ferrari fanboys need to take my posts personally and feel some kind of rush to come back hard at me. That is just emotional behavior, devoid of any rationale. Just like you have reasons to celebrate Ferrari, I have my reasons to criticize their performances. @Pierce89, where did I claimed that Ferrari was NOT THE 2ND BEST PACKAGE? Numbers prove that on the board! AND wasn't there a truth that there was too much of PIRELLI BASHING in the aftermath of Vettel's tyre blowout?

And @Kai, it hardly matters if you laugh or cry. But take up a manly challenge and prove me wrong, every time I post some data. Don't go back in history, there are couple of my latest posts on Monza race thread. You are welcome to prove me wrong. If you can't do that, you have no moral right to come and speak on my posts and you would just remain a fanboy.

For the record, I am no fanboy of any individual or a team. I like anyone who is performing the best. Whether it was MS and Ferrari, Vettel and RB in the past or Lewis and Merc now. There is always something to learn from people who are doing the best job.[/quote

You are an opportunist, you can change your fanboy team whenever you want to suit your thoughts. This is entirely a Ferrari team thread for Ferrari fanboys so please respect that. Ferrari fanboys are always true Ferrari fanboys when they win and when they lose.

GPR-A duplicate2

wickedz50 wrote:You are an opportunist, you can change your fanboy team whenever you want to suit your thoughts. This is entirely a Ferrari team thread for Ferrari fanboys so please respect that. Ferrari fanboys are always true Ferrari fanboys when they win and when they lose.
Respect works two ways. You can't abuse someone and then ask the person to respect you back. I didn't targeted any individual, berated him, abused him or did anything for him to feel personally offended. It's the other way round. Individuals are jumping in, like you just did with your above statement and dragging me into verbal duel, which I find it amusing. OK, for time being my fanboy team is Mercedes. You talk anything about Mercedes, I really have no problem. But why get personal?

ME4ME

Didn't plan on getting involved in this, but going from total denial to admitting preference in an hour and a half .. really!?
For the record, I am no fanboy of any individual or a team. I like anyone who is performing the best. Whether it was MS and Ferrari, Vettel and RB in the past or Lewis and Merc now.
OK, for time being my fanboy team is Mercedes.
Edit: I don't care to make multiple responds. Just please stop being pretentious. I think most people have preferences and it's OK. Just admit to it rather than talk around it. People call BS when they see it.
Last edited by ME4ME on 06 Sep 2015, 13:17, edited 1 time in total.

GPR-A duplicate2

ME4ME wrote:Didn't plan on getting involved in this, but going from total denial to admitting preference in an hour and a half .. really!?
For the record, I am no fanboy of any individual or a team. I like anyone who is performing the best. Whether it was MS and Ferrari, Vettel and RB in the past or Lewis and Merc now.
Wow!!! It took a genius to figure this out.

miguelalvesreis
miguelalvesreis

GPR-A wrote:
ME4ME wrote:Didn't plan on getting involved in this, but going from total denial to admitting preference in an hour and a half .. really!?
Wow!!! It took a genius to figure this out.

Hmmmmmm! Sarcasm!!! uauuu!!

giantfan10
giantfan10

Here in the states we call a person like that a fairweather fan. their team is always the one thats winning : ). i kid anyway i want no part of this "discussion"

bhall II
bhall II

Moving on...

I've been wondering if the relative lack of updates this season is down to an early start on next year's project, and it seems that question has been answered.
grandprix.com wrote:If Ferrari impressed with its new engine and second and third qualifying places on Saturday, president Sergio Marchionne said the Tifosi will be delighted in 2016.

On his first visit to the Italian grand prix in the wake of the long Luca di Montezemolo era, Marchionne said at Monza: "This year, the new car was not quite ready for the season."

"So we started on the new one very early and have invested more resources," he told Italian television Sky.

[...]

Cold Fussion
Cold Fussion

Has there been an explanation posted somewhere for what happened to Kimi at the start? Did the gearbox fail to engage first gear as he parked it on the grid?