2017 Red Bull Racing Team - Tag Heuer

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Pierce89

Re: 2017 Red Bull Racing Team - Tag Heuer

FW17 wrote:The difference between a Ferrari engine and a Renault engine in 2008 was as big as it was in 2015
Cough bullsh!t cough
“To be able to actually make something is awfully nice”
Bruce McLaren on building his first McLaren racecars, 1970

“I've got to be careful what I say, but possibly to probably Juan would have had a bigger go”
Sir Frank Williams after the 2003 Canadian GP, where Ralf hesitated to pass brother M. Schumacher

shady

wry smiles, and genuine excitement.. hoping for the best

Ray Okay

Would be interesting tot see how the dynamic between Daniel and Max will evolve if they actually have a car capable of winning the WDC. They seem to get allong well last season except instances they feel other driver screwed there chances (Barcelona and COTA). Im dutch so im rooting for Max, but im currious too see how he behaves if Riccardo gets the better of him.

gandharva

skoop

Ray Okay wrote:Would be interesting tot see how the dynamic between Daniel and Max will evolve if they actually have a car capable of winning the WDC. They seem to get allong well last season except instances they feel other driver screwed there chances (Barcelona and COTA). Im dutch so im rooting for Max, but im currious too see how he behaves if Riccardo gets the better of him.
In my opinion they will develop a fierce rivalry and we will get ome nice entertaining soap opera like we did with the Mercs the last seasons :)

Mansell89

These pair are exciting. Love Danny Ricc approach to F1- he will race anyone any time anywhere. Never makes an excuse really and the only time he was annnoyed was the strategy error in Barca and messing up the pit stop at Monaco.

It would be mega if we get these two mixing it with two other teams for race wins- that really would be something.

Big test for Renault and Honda in these next few weeks- new engine layouts so they need mileage (reliability) and then the glimpse of power. A great power unit could be massive in overtaking terms on straights this year with increased drag so the pressure is on Renault and Honda.

Have to say in the video, the Red Bull aero team look Supremely confident and excited.

ME4ME

I don't expect much friction between Daniel and Max this year. The team seems united in their quest to beat Mercedes this year, they will do everything to achieve that together. However, if they were to win in 2017, then expectations will be high in 2018 and that might put some pressure on the drivers. Time will tell.

gandharva

Dutch with a golden touch!

Scuderia1967

Pierce89 wrote:
FW17 wrote:The difference between a Ferrari engine and a Renault engine in 2008 was as big as it was in 2015
Cough bullsh!t cough
Really? In 2008 the Ferrari engine won 9 races (1 by Toro Rosso and the others by the Scuderia, which also won the Constructors championship) against Renault's 2 wins (although one of those wins we all know how they achieved it :lol: ), in 2015 Ferrari won 3 GP's against Renault's... zero wins. So the sheer facts prove your comment not to be true at all

Quantum

Got any figures to go with this statement?
"Interplay of triads"

FW17

Quantum wrote:
You sound like someone who has not been following F1 for long

Quantum

FW17 wrote:
Quantum wrote:
You sound like someone who has not been following F1 for long
Mea Culpa, you sounded very certain so I assumed you had some figures to go with the statement.

Also, ad hominems.
"Interplay of triads"

FW17

Quantum wrote:
Mea Culpa, you sounded very certain so I assumed you had some figures to go with the statement.

Also, ad hominems.
You are asking for my research thesis on 2008 F1 engines?

Sorry this is not the site for that.

Quantum

FW17 wrote:
Quantum wrote:

Also, ad hominems.
You are asking for my research thesis on 2008 F1 engines?

Sorry this is not the site for that.
If it proves your statement, hell yea i want to read it!
I would also add that this is probably the only site for that.
"Interplay of triads"

f1rules

come on newey/red bull you can match this merc [-o< its spectacular but not insane spectacular