2017 Red Bull Racing Team - Tag Heuer

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.

Cuky

Re: 2017 Red Bull Racing Team - Tag Heuer

new drivers' suits

Scuderia1967

Much better than the "camouflage" ones from last year. This also probably means the car's livery will be the same

NathanOlder

what time are we expecting Red Bull to show their car ? And Toro rosso for that matter
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

wogx

RB - 13:13 CET
TR - 18:00 CET
Kukułka zwyczajna, kukułka pospolita – nazwy ludowe: gżegżółka, zazula (Cuculus canorus) – gatunek średniego ptaka wędrownego z podrodziny kukułek (Cuculinae) w rodzinie kukułkowatych (Cuculidae). Jedyny w Europie Środkowej pasożyt lęgowy. Zamieszkuje strefę umiarkowaną.

Vegetabill

https://mobile.twitter.com/redbullracin ... wsrc%5Etfw

13:13

As posted by Thunders on the RB13 speculation thread =D>

brabhambt

NathanOlder wrote:what time are we expecting Red Bull to show their car ? And Toro rosso for that matter
13.13 CET

nevill3

edited for better image

Image from http://www.redbullracing.com/video/rb13
Sent from my Commodore PET in 1978

Vasconia

What can I say? perhaps I was expecting something more spectacular. It looks quite standard to be RB...

Phil

Talking purely about its aesthetics... After seeing pictures of the car on track today, I think I am inclined to say I think it's probably my favorite (purely looks wise). Absolutely stunning, love the sidepods, and the matte finish. The only awkward thing about it is that vacuum style nose.
Not for nothing, Rosberg's Championship is the only thing that lends credibility to Hamilton's recent success. Otherwise, he'd just be the guy who's had the best car. — bhall II
#Team44 supporter

bucker

Does anybody know what is going on with Red Bull Racing team. Times on the track are very bad compared to what everybody was expecting before season. Also the aerodynamics are the poorest on this car, even compared to Sauber. They have some clever suspension tricks and great chassis, that is the advantage now, but it looks like they didn't have clue what to do and they did nothing. They are looking what others have done and will copy them, when they see what is the best approach.

gandharva

No one cares about lap times during testing. If you think RB13 has poorest aero you probably started watching F1 yesterday...

gandharva

Some overzealous mod thinks this is not relevant to go into the car thread, so I'm reposting it here.

Adrian Newey about the RB13 nose and bargeboard design (starts at 9m46s):

Adrians gentleman way of saying: "Look how much fancy crap other engineers need on the car to control a simple Y250 vortex."

roon

So when will Red Bull reveal the RB14? Next test? Or Australia? 8)

ME4ME

"I wish we were sandbagging a bit more," laughed Ricciardo.

"Today we weren't quick. I would say day one of this week's test we looked more competitive, probably within two or three tenths of the pace, but today it was a lot more.

"I thought that we'd come a fair way after day three in the car, for me, and then day four in the car, for me, today, but it felt like we probably didn't go that extra step forward.

"I think the progress was good and then today we got a little bit confused, with some set-up things. Hopefully we have some answers tonight."
http://en.f1i.com/news/261347-ricciardo ... e-day.html

So far the RB13 seems quite disappointing. It isn't the aero monster we had all come to expect. Hopefully they'll catch Mercedes and Ferrari throughout the season, hopefully sooner rather than later.