[ 2020 ] Aston Martin RedBull Racing F1 Team - Honda

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Marti_EF3

Re: [ 2020 ] Aston Martin RedBull Racing F1 Team - Honda

Bill wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 15:11
Looks like Mercedes and Ferrari have adopted Redbull side pod around radiator area from last last year but Rbr are bucking the trend they got a new solution for these year which looks like cars from 2010 with coanda aero solutions . Curious maybe they gon the wrong path
Why you think they are on the wrong path?? They said were gains with a better integration with PU and chasis, and I think we're seeing that. Maybe I'm wrong, but that car looks it will be fast. Few more days to see something more than words...

Capharol

Here a few pictures i gathered from a German video that explained the tweaks RB made on the new car

Bill

It's possible to ha something that works and the. ruin it Mclaren are masters at that

godlameroso

Well Red Bull doesn't seem to have gone backwards despite a transition year. So I guess we'll see.
Saishū kōnā

Pyrone89

Wouter wrote:
09 Feb 2020, 13:47
Meet Max his new Press Officer.
His name is Chris, he is an Hungarian who lives in Monaco and is 23 years old.

https://i.imgur.com/rCht7Un.gif

i.imgur.com/rCht7Un.gif
Really? What happened to the nice lady?
True GOATs don’t need the help of superior material to win.

Tom Brady, Usain Bolt are true GOATs.

Bill

They blame her for Max dumb moment in Mexico.

Wouter

Bill wrote:
16 Feb 2020, 11:17

How do you know that? Source?

I don't think they would fire such a good Press Officer for something like that.
His former PO James Ranson often had a hard time stopping Max in his statements. He wasn't fired either.
The Power of Dreams!

Capharol

Bill wrote:
article?

or just your hunch/your idea... because if that is so, i could say she is pregnant from Max and therefor had to quite :wink: 8) :lol:

etusch

Pyrone89

Bill wrote:
They would have fired here two weeks later if that was the case. And she is still working for RB.
And Max (and consider, I am a fan) needs to learn to shut his mouth himself, he is not a toddler.

Bill

I read an interview from Helmet Marko.Reading between the line I got the feeling he was partially blaming her but I don't have any proof that the reason she no longer Max press officer.

Wouter

Bill wrote:
Bill wrote:
16 Feb 2020, 13:48
I read an interview from Helmet Marko.Reading between the line I got the feeling he was partially blaming her but I don't have any proof that the reason she no longer Max press officer.
So you confused a feeling with a fact. :wink:
As James Ranson stopped with his work as PO for Max, Vicky Lloyd took over the job, but she is actually
the Senior Manager of Public Relations of Red Bull. She still is, so they had to find another person to do the job.
The Power of Dreams!

Capharol

Bill wrote:
16 Feb 2020, 13:48
"Reading between the line" and "I got the feeling" are assumptions, and that stands in contras with a statement that you sells as a fact.... can we please stay with real facts instead of thinking out our own things because WE think it is like that or phrase the sentence that you really mean it as a assumption (e.g. i think, it could be, etc.)

and before this get out of hand, better we end this discussion and getting back to topic
Last edited by Capharol on 16 Feb 2020, 15:21, edited 1 time in total.

Godius

Max also went on a roll in Austin where he accused Ferrari of cheating. AFAIK they did not fire the press officer but Marko & Berger openly criticised Verstappen his PR (dis)abilities.

Pyrone89

Godius wrote:
16 Feb 2020, 15:22
Max also went on a roll in Austin where he accused Ferrari of cheating. AFAIK they did not fire the press officer but Marko & Berger openly criticised Verstappen his PR (dis)abilities.
Max should learn to be more diplomatic or fear turning into Alonso 2.0. He is already basically banned from Renault and Ferrari after his previous comments.

Meanwhile here is a crazy idea for RB: how about you hire a native Dutch speaker (who commands English and German also excellently) to be his press officer. That way he can immediately jump in when he feels Max is going to say something stupid again in any of the 3 languages Max commands and shut him up prematurely. Otherwise I fail to see the whole point of the ‘press officer’ to begin with. If it is just holding a recorder and typing out the recording, surely a 16-year old intern could also do that at a much cheaper rating?