2021 Haas F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
F1Krof

Re: 2021 Haas F1 Team

So sad if it's true :cry:
Wroom wroom

politburo

F1Krof wrote:
22 Apr 2021, 15:43
https://twitter.com/Onlyfruits/status/1 ... 83233?s=20
I think this is where that dude got it from.
https://twitter.com/Bisson__/status/138 ... 23268?s=20
"Nosotros diferimos, pero nosotros todos son iguales"

nacho

Ferrari's problems have really put Haas on a downward trajectory.

Zynerji

nacho wrote:
22 Apr 2021, 19:19
Should've asked RBR for the AT deal...

diffuser

nacho wrote:
22 Apr 2021, 19:19
Their financial problems, which is the main reason they're so far back this year, has nothing to do with Ferrari issues. More to do with covid.

It was never too bright to keep both Grosjean and Magnussen, the 2 together were more of a problem than a fix to anything.

I think this can be a team that can excel in a CAP era if they can come close to the budget. They'll probably need to hire a bunch of people though.

politburo

As per GPBlog, Guenther Steiner says the future of the team is safe, even finances-wise, and that Gene Haas is committed long-term.

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/82812/ha ... -from.html

Manoah2u

F1Krof wrote:
sincerely doubting this.

Rich Energy's claims late last year and early 2021 about sponsoring a team and becoming a full title sponsor have clearly been nothing but total nonsense and free publicity prostitution, probably just a sad tactic to put attention to their MOTOGP sponsoring.

So Rich energy having anything officially to do with F1 really holds zero believability by now. It already had almost none, but now even more.

Rich pairing with Uralkali is even less believeable, because Mazepin camp is so loaded that they really don't need even the slightest deal with anybody at all. I also feel they're much happier with just their logo on the car and not having to share it with anybody else.

MazeSpin has claimed he's firmly believing to be in F1 for quite the long run. Nobody's doubting that as his rich daddy gives him a seat and the combinative exposure of Uralkali links back to Mazepin and vise versa. And if nikita spins the car a few times, that gets on camera, so that's 'free real estate'. So does a bunch of shock tabloid adventures.
Mazepin is corrupt AF, there's been a documentary a while ago about an oppositor against putin and co that got poisoned aboard a flight and his documentary actually indirectly points towards corruption of billionaire-rich guys involved with putin, and literally mentions oil wealth and points clearly towards uralkali, so that's Mazepin.

They're gonna be in F1 for a while, they don't care about being in the back. Uralkali Haas F1 team bring a lot of publicity for Uralkali and attract buyers and investors.
As others have mentioned, Gene Haas really isn't free from 'corruption' either, and did jail time even.

It's more likely that UralKali is going to be more present on the car, and HAAS less.

These Rich Energy Uralkali F1 team claims are 'not too far' but still 'fetched' ideas based upon a bunch of claims that a team will change name.

it's more than once mentioned it's more likely AlfaRomeo will become Maserati.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

politburo

Manoah2u wrote:
28 Apr 2021, 16:04
F1Krof wrote:
sincerely doubting this.

Rich Energy's claims late last year and early 2021 about sponsoring a team and becoming a full title sponsor have clearly been nothing but total nonsense and free publicity prostitution, probably just a sad tactic to put attention to their MOTOGP sponsoring.

So Rich energy having anything officially to do with F1 really holds zero believability by now. It already had almost none, but now even more.

Rich pairing with Uralkali is even less believeable, because Mazepin camp is so loaded that they really don't need even the slightest deal with anybody at all. I also feel they're much happier with just their logo on the car and not having to share it with anybody else.

MazeSpin has claimed he's firmly believing to be in F1 for quite the long run. Nobody's doubting that as his rich daddy gives him a seat and the combinative exposure of Uralkali links back to Mazepin and vise versa. And if nikita spins the car a few times, that gets on camera, so that's 'free real estate'. So does a bunch of shock tabloid adventures.
Mazepin is corrupt AF, there's been a documentary a while ago about an oppositor against putin and co that got poisoned aboard a flight and his documentary actually indirectly points towards corruption of billionaire-rich guys involved with putin, and literally mentions oil wealth and points clearly towards uralkali, so that's Mazepin.

They're gonna be in F1 for a while, they don't care about being in the back. Uralkali Haas F1 team bring a lot of publicity for Uralkali and attract buyers and investors.
As others have mentioned, Gene Haas really isn't free from 'corruption' either, and did jail time even.

It's more likely that UralKali is going to be more present on the car, and HAAS less.

These Rich Energy Uralkali F1 team claims are 'not too far' but still 'fetched' ideas based upon a bunch of claims that a team will change name.

it's more than once mentioned it's more likely AlfaRomeo will become Maserati.
I think this type of post was meant for the F1 subreddit, where you can post it and people will like it simply because it slanders Mazepin. The guy is definitely a controversial figure and has had his controversies in business, and that is quite simply a given, it'd be hard to find many people of considerable wealth without any moral pitfalls literally just look at Nicholas Latifi's father and his company Sofina, there were people protesting them over animal rights, go figure. Even Gene Haas himself, shady, that's just how the cookie crumbles I'm afraid.

However, some of these things written are just pure lies, I actually took the liberty of reading up on Uralkali and Uralchem just out of interest of knowing if they were legit, and you couldn't be any more wrong. Uralkali was started more than half a century ago under Soviet rule, and only at the start of the decade bought another potash producer for nearly USD7 Billion. And to this day you can see the evidence of this as they are still in nearly USD5 Billion in debt. Uralchem gained a controlling stake over Uralkali as recently as last year.

Furthermore, Uralkali DOES NOT deal in oil, neither does Uralchem. Uralkali deals in Potash-based fertilizers and Uralchem, the parent company right now has been dealing primarily ammonium-based fertilizers and other chemicals, they have quite a large European market for these products hence why. Why is it people think Mazepin Senior is an oil billionaire I really cannot understand it, the information is right there in your hands digitally. Seriously. In fact, they are so transparent in fact they have their company structure and the fact they are a Cyprus Holding Company is there right there on their website. Go have a look:

https://www.uralchem.com/about/structure/

Apart from that I also don't think any of the Rich Energy stuff was legit either, Steiner has already said Gene Haas is in it for the long run. I honestly was aghast at how people were eating in up on Social Media and even some YouTubers, same YouTubers talking about oil money they clearly do not know so much. It is amazing how many people treat Mazepin like a threat to the existence of Formula 1 as a sport, yet there are some other bad actors sponsoring teams and plastered all over F1's advertising. But hypocrisy is hypocrisy or a reason, it is meant to be unfair and we shall expect that.

davidfroshanzen

Mick looking improve,, and mazzepin really struggling in Practice 2

Vasconia

For a moment I though Mick was going to beat Latifi and be close to Q2 but it wasn´t the case. Anyway, it was a good qualy for himi and has beaten again Mazepin. It will be quite difficult, but I hope they can be close to Latifi during the race.

politburo

Vasconia wrote:
01 May 2021, 18:06
For a moment I though Mick was going to beat Latifi and be close to Q2 but it wasn´t the case. Anyway, it was a good qualy for himi and has beaten again Mazepin. It will be quite difficult, but I hope they can be close to Latifi during the race.
I also thought that and also that Mick would make it to Q2, he is smooth and fast so early in his career. Mazepin I thought would actually be much slower than Mick in Quali but 4 tenths was a surprise, and even in the race tomorrow I think he will be a lot slower, he is really developing slowly. But it is hopeful that the team is also supporting the drivers well - listening to some of the Team Radio at one point during Free Practice, Mazepin remarked to his engineer that he is slow ut the engineer assured him the pace will come soon, reassuring him to chill out.

davidfroshanzen

Last week mick practice with ferrari 2018 in fiorano,,, that is indicated ferrari really support for mick's improving skill,, i think in 3-4 race to go latifi will behind mick..

davidfroshanzen

Very interesting today mick can pass latifi in the race (altough by lafiti's mistake) ,,, hopely can make more progress ahead

politburo

davidfroshanzen wrote:
02 May 2021, 18:47
Very interesting today mick can pass latifi in the race (altough by lafiti's mistake) ,,, hopely can make more progress ahead
True, although Latifi did make a mistake Mick was faster than him in clear air afterward. I marvel at Mick's calmness and consistency, he is really learning quickly, and there is still room for progress.

humble sabot

politburo wrote:
28 Apr 2021, 16:43
....snipped for visual brevity..... But hypocrisy is hypocrisy or a reason, it is meant to be unfair and we shall expect that.
I don't understand any of your response. From bits like "that's just how the cookie crumbles I'm afraid." which seem to say that it's all fine.
To things like splitting hairs about whether Uralkali is an oil company or not. They are a resource extraction company, and as you hinted at, tied to the weird phase of the dissolution of the USSR that essentially handed once national entities to individuals. Fiefdoms which now hold monstrous portions of the Russian economy in their personal accounts.

And why on earth should someone, anyone, respect hypocrisy?
the four immutable forces:
static balance
dynamic balance
static imbalance
dynamic imbalance