2021 Haas F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
the EDGE
the EDGE

Re: 2021 Haas F1 Team

SmallSoldier wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 02:15
the EDGE wrote:Haas are not spending their tokens & will not update the car at all this season...

https://www.pitpass.com/69054/Haas-not- ... p-2021-car
It doesn’t say that they won’t be using any tokens... Simply that they wouldn’t be using them for a new nose.

But they could still be using them somewhere else in the car... And if there are using Ferrari parts, they most probably will be using them to mirror wherever Ferrari is using theirs (Gearbox).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The original article from AMuS say they did not apply to the FIA to use any tokens

https://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/for ... -up-vf-21/

SmallSoldier
SmallSoldier

the EDGE wrote:
SmallSoldier wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 02:15
the EDGE wrote:Haas are not spending their tokens & will not update the car at all this season...

https://www.pitpass.com/69054/Haas-not- ... p-2021-car
It doesn’t say that they won’t be using any tokens... Simply that they wouldn’t be using them for a new nose.

But they could still be using them somewhere else in the car... And if there are using Ferrari parts, they most probably will be using them to mirror wherever Ferrari is using theirs (Gearbox).

The original article from AMuS say they did not apply to the FIA to use any tokens

https://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/for ... -up-vf-21/
Thank you! That article is clearer in that regard.

Morteza

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Wouter

Re: [ 2020 ] Haas F1 Team - Ferrari

Thunder wrote: ↑
Thunder wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 13:42
Please proceed the discussion in the 2021 Thread: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=29595
So I will put this here. It was a miracle!!

The Power of Dreams!

Big Tea

Wow, was it luck or design that the cockpit passed far enough beyond the barrier for him to get out?
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.

Manoah2u
Manoah2u

Big Tea wrote:
21 Feb 2021, 13:52
Wow, was it luck or design that the cockpit passed far enough beyond the barrier for him to get out?
absolute luck in an absolutely unlucky situation.

it's still mind boggling how he's been able to survive that crash AND with minimal injuries.
the tiniest variation WOULD have meant a horrible death. It still sends chills down my spine watching this.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

Wouter

The Power of Dreams!

Morteza

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Manoah2u
Manoah2u

So i just saw a vid on the tube from Josh Revell about Rich Energy, and claiming that Rich Energy is going to partner up AGAIN with HAAS and become a TITLE sponsor for 2022, as Gene Haas will pull out of F1 and 'turn it over' in the hands of Mazepin and Storey.

Whats you guys opinion/idea on this matter?
I for one would be very unhappy with that outcome but as bad as it sounds, it actually sounds like a plausible outcome.

The only thing that catches me in all of this is how, in that scenario, it is possible that Ferrari has announced recently increasing their involvement with Haas, and to house Schumacher there, instead of with Alfa Romeo. Which gives me the feeling that that actual scenario to me 'smells' unlikely.
However, Williams is still not out of the realm of possibilities though, even though a past article claims Williams stated they aren't negotiating.

I am seeing a suspicious amount of Rich Energy tweets using former Haas partnership photos, and them congratulating Fittipaldi is imho a bit sus........

Has Haas denied any Rich possibilities?
Last edited by Manoah2u on 26 Feb 2021, 00:01, edited 1 time in total.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

Big Tea

Manoah2u wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 23:54
So i just saw a vid on the tube from Josh Revell about Rich Energy, and claiming that Rich Energy is going to partner up AGAIN with HAAS and become a TITLE sponsor for 2022, as Gene Haas will pull out of F1 and 'turn it over' in the hands of Mazepin and Storey.

Whats you guys opinion/idea on this matter?
I for one would be very unhappy with that outcome but as bad as it sounds, it actually sounds like a plausible outcome.

The only thing that catches me in all of this is how, in that scenario, it is possible that Ferrari has announced recently increasing their involvement with Haas, and to house Schumacher there, instead of with Alfa Romeo. Which gives me the feeling that that actual scenario to me 'smells' unlikely.
However, Williams is still not out of the realm of possibilities though, even though a past article claims Williams stated they aren't negotiating.

Has Haas claimed such a thing?
I suppose that if the team is 'taken over' it maintains commitments such as drivers and to/from Ferrari.
It also keeps it spot in payouts, registration fees etc, so makes sense, but I hope it does not happen
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.

Morteza

Morteza

Uralkali is the title sponsor

haza
haza

Starscreamer

#33 2 THE MAX 3RSTAPP3N
***WORLD CHAMPION 2021, 2022 & 2023

gastonmazzacane

This Uralkali sure likes to change their logo colors every once in a while.