Poor Ciwai!!!!

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
dumrick
dumrick

Poor Ciwai!!!!

Our colleague Ciwai has posted a modified picture of the Sauber C24, photoshoped with some changes in the front and in the back and called the topic "Sauber C24 modified".

Our moderator Tomba, clearly with too much at his hands to pay attention to the photo or the thread title, just locked the topic with a bitter comment about posting again a photo that was already posted!!!!!

If the interest of the topic itself could be argued (in the aero & chassis section, mainly), Tomba has been very unfair! [-X

sharkie17

lmao!!

nice photochop, Ciwai :lol:

Ciwai
Ciwai

Thanks guys! I had to laugh when I saw the title of this thread.

About the quick and dirty mods on the C24, I was just curious about considering other approaches to the new regs.

The raised front wing is starting to make the standard raised nose w/ wing on appendages appear a bit redundant. Why not just rejoin them again as in prior years? The nose is slimmed down to gain wing surface area. I suspect the mclaren with the anteater nose to naturally go towards a similar solution.

The fence to endplate surface is another treatment that would appear obvious as the proximity of these surfaces become closer. I'm not sure if it would be in compliance, but frankly they really should do as much as they can to make the cars sleek looking and avoid goofiness as much as possible.

If tomba's cool with it, I would gladly repost the image. Its also cool otherwise...just trying to stimulate thoughtful conversation here.

Steven
Owner

Re: Poor Ciwai!!!!

dumrick wrote:Our moderator Tomba, clearly with too much at his hands to pay attention to the photo or the thread title, just locked the topic with a bitter comment about posting again a photo that was already posted!!
sorry :oops:
well just PM me next time you see something like it, really hadn't noticed. :?

Ciwai
Ciwai

More nuttiness. Apologies to the hard working crews who spend countless hours finessing their designs only to have some crackpot mess it up.

Image[/img]

Image[/img]

Ciwai
Ciwai

The first poor ciwai sauber :)