looking for invitation

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
johny

looking for invitation

i need an invitation for http://www.f1racingworld.com if someone could invite me it.
I need that invitation for a friend cause i'm already registered so if you help me i'd bring back another invitation for the one that helps me.

thanks

Steven
Owner

well could you explain what that community really is?
The description is kind of vague but I might want an invite too ;)

Scuderia_Russ

From the intro it doesn't sound like they want any members Tomba.
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

West

You could get torrents of almost any kind of racing video over there. Unfortunately, they changed the ports to which u can dl stuff. I changed my ports too, but since i can't access my router I'm unconnectable; I can't dl stuff anymore. Oh well.

There are too many people who leech and not seed.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

johny

well that's a community with loads of videos of motorsport, it's based on bittorrent and you've a ratio that says the proportion of uploaded/downloaded
the problem is that till i don't bring up my ratio i can't invite anyone, when i improve i could send you some invitations.

i've changed my ports and i'm connectable, find what ports you could use for your router.

they have done that sistem to prevent people who doesn't upload and to avoid exponential growing of users, so only people who's inside could bring new people.