Belgian GP 2005

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Scuderia_Russ

DaveKillens wrote:As a Canadian and Villeneuve fan (both) it's real nice to see Jacques has finally come to grips with his Sauber.
I'm a fan of the bloke myself but he was nowhere compared to Massa in qualifying.
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

Principessa

The first section he was Flying but in the descente at Spa, the more technical part, it went wrong in Jacques Qualifying.

His one-stop tactic payed off but I still think he was crazy putting his car in front of Alonso like that after he made a mistake in the La Source.
I like Jacques too but that just was C.R.A.Z.Y.

manchild
manchild

I can’t believe it – Tomba has a girl that likes and understands F1, supports Renault F1 team, likes Jacques too and most of all dislikes Schumacher! :shock:

What are the chances of finding and establishing relationship/falling in love with such girl - 1 : 3.000.000.000 :?:

This reminds me on Highlander - "there can be only one..." :cry:
Last edited by manchild on 16 Sep 2005, 02:13, edited 1 time in total.

Principessa

:oops:

Principessa

Btw...we were talking about Jacques Villeneuve...I just have to say something about his clothes. (Sorry Tomba, I just have to) I'm always saying to Tomba, when we're watching the Warm up before the Grand Prix, when they show interviews with the drivers and images of the drivers in the paddock, that Jacques needs fashion advice.
Villeneuve is ALWAYS dressed in clothes who are two times his side. Jacques has a large, at first view, but he always wears Tshirts, race suits,... XXL!

I really would like to sit down with Jacques to talk about this, I would take him out shopping for one day. He could look so much prettier with the right size of clothes.

Sorry about this fashionstatement...don't think I'm some kind of a barbiedoll who is only looking at clothes...but it needs to be said...just pay attention and you'll see what I mean :wink:

manchild
manchild

Actually first time I heard about what you just said was during TV coverage of race in Turkey! And it was a guy not girl who mentioned it but not as something he noticed but as a known fact since Jacques doesn't ware "two sizes" larger overall because he's lacking an advise but because he insists on that.

It was said that he has some special demands placed before the overall manufacturers because he likes it much wider at arms and legs. This is probably due to grater commodity (better reflexes) and possibly better in a sense of sweat absorption.

So, there is nothing that you should be embarrassed with since you’re not the only one noticing that :wink:

Perhaps that looks funny but Webber’s overall that is so tight that resembles on aerobic gear is funny too.

If you look better Alonso’s overall is also a bit “asymmetric”.
Now I’m dead… 8-[

Principessa

In his race suit I can still understand, but his sleeves of his Tshirts and so...it's really weird to see. I know that he wants it like that, but it's ugly in his normal outfit :P He could look so much prettier :oops: and with a good and nice hairstyler too. :P

I've never seen that with Alonso....I will try to focus on it next GP. That won't be a problem :P focussing on Fernando :wink:

manchild
manchild

Alonso's overall is fine on top but pants are kind of baggy below the knees as if they are too long. http://www.renaultf1.com/en/binaries/60 ... -39686.JPG
Last edited by manchild on 16 Sep 2005, 13:58, edited 2 times in total.

Principessa

Voila....he looks great...you can even say he looks sexy. You've improved Jacques! He looks like a real womanizer :wink:

And with Alonso...it's because of his shoes... He needs to put his pants above his schoes and not a little part in his shoes...those shoes aren't made for that, you can only do that with Dr Martens or army boots.

But Jacques....Wooohoooow, sexy :P

Steven
Owner

well if you had ever worn a skisuit then you'd know when you open up the upper part of the suit, it falls down a little bit as the suit basically hangs on your shoulders.

Anyway, I know that Villeneuve does insist on that, he's wearing those sized race suits ever since I know him entering F1.

btw.. Principessa doesn't like the glasses of Villeneuve either. Could anyone help me find out what is wrong with them because I think they fit him well :shock:

Principessa

In this picture it looks great...even the glasses But I like him more without glasses :wink:

manchild
manchild

I've only added the title on his T shirt, the photo is unchanged :!:
The original photo is here http://www.sauber.ch/images/home/upload ... 5_2125.jpg

Glasses are fine by me... Jacques is the coolest guy out there. 8)

http://www.jv-world.com/news/story_8755.shtml

Principessa

Tomba already told me it is an original pic. But he looks great in it...he should wear more of these casual clothes in his size :wink:

manchild
manchild

:wink:

I'm working on no t-shirt version too. There’ll be a tattoo on his chest saying “no t-shirt” :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding :wink:
Last edited by manchild on 16 Sep 2005, 14:05, edited 1 time in total.

Principessa

too bad that you're just kidding :P