Be Warned!

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Scuderia_Russ

Be Warned!

"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

Monstrobolaxa

Hehe....what I've been telling people actuatly happened! A few friends of mine have been excepting the arrival of those cars in order to buy one....and I've been telling them that probably they wouldn't even pass the EuroNCAP tests.....

Well people like us that are more or less informed of the world of motorsports...and road vehicles it was something expectable and something to look for in a car! But we're a minority....there are millions of people that don't think of these aspects when buying a car....hope the importation of these cars is rethought of....

Spencifer_Murphy

how cn tht be allowed to go on sale?! its madness....Max Mosley would hate it.....too unsafe and £10,000 is waaaaaaay too much for this as it is!
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

Monstrobolaxa

Just think of it....if one day your responsible for a car accident! If you hit a Opel or a BMW probably the ocupants will survive....but hitting one of these cars the ocupants might be killed....and you'll end up in court acused of man slaughter (involuntary)! It's a bad perspective but a posible one! If the ocupants survive you won't be acused!

Drive in a responsible manner and you dont have a problem. I thought you drove carefully at all times =)

/ Fx

manchild

No, you all got it wrong... Chinese cars are designed that way to help government's population reduction policy :lol:
Last edited by manchild on 21 Sep 2005, 00:02, edited 1 time in total.

Scuderia_Russ

It amazes me that there are some cars on the market where you would be better off getting hit by than being an occupant!
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-