Honda Ad

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
manchild

monkeyboy1976 wrote:I have a list of things that I must do before I die. Not a long list. Just a few things. A Mirua through the Alps from Turin to Monaco is top of the list
... and if you stumble upon a bulldozer in tunnel than it'll be literally the last thing you'll do :wink:

Tom

Thats top on my list too.
Also to get a Cobra replica and a DS.
I better get a well paid job.

The same leaflet is in Autosport.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Tom

Another catchy add song is the muller yoghurt 'aint got no.'

Does anyone know who thats by and where to find it,

Sorry for reopening an old thread.
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Becker4

the whole musical man of la mancha is really wonderful, i grew up on it - everytime i drove in the car with my parents as a child for more than an hour, they put that on. one of the things that i hated as a kid, but now i love it.

Tom

a few songs I remember from a few years ago;

Urban Spaceman,
My boomerang won't come back,
Right said Fred,
Hello Mudda, Hello Farder.

:!: :!: :!: