Bernard's new website

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Tom

bernard, do you point with your left or right foot. :D :lol: :D

No offence intended!
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Spencifer_Murphy

Spencifer_Murphy, i didnt know you where indian and irish(a drunk indian smoking pot and talking to little fairies, GEESH) so thats why ive said nothing on behalf of that
Just goes to show how easy it is to stereotype somebody doesn't it? Me, Drunk? not often, i usually drive places so i can't have too much, indian? wowee, what an insult! (not), smoking pot? where'ed that one come from?! Oh well just so you know, I dont, in fact in my (nearly) 19years I've never even smoked a cigarette....being an amateur boxer means u gotta stay inshape...so i cant and i wont. Little Fairies? Dont you mean lepricauns?!

Oh btw... Bernard whats the CFD matter you were talking about???
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

bernard

Spencifer_Murphy wrote:
Oh btw... Bernard whats the CFD matter you were talking about???
We're trying to get cfd analysis as one of the key features of the site. But to get that as a regular item takes a LOT of work. And seeing as this site is voluntary based, it's pretty hard to pay anyone to model and analyse the parts, eventhough a simple part can take as much as 10 hours to build and analyse in cfd.
But we'll have it arranged somehow. It just makes you feel really great when you get comments such as the guests, after putting hours and hours of your time into this project, for free.

Spencifer_Murphy

We're trying to get cfd analysis as one of the key features of the site. But to get that as a regular item takes a LOT of work
I can imagine it takes a helluva lot of work...but how will it function...is it like a simple CFD program embedded on the webpage so we can upload files and test them? or is it were people will send you (or your collegues) a file which you then CFD test using your own software and u put the results on the webpage?
We're trying to get cfd analysis as one of the key features of the site. But to get that as a regular item takes a LOT of work
Yeah, it can be de-moralising, but you've gotta remember, he's a faceless coward, /Fx & Ed both sign off their posts so we know its them, but this guy just rants a load of rubbbish and hides benid the annonimaty (is that actrually a word?! I dont think I spelt it right either way!) of being a "guest". Thats why people like him anger me so much, not only are they rude, but they are cowards and pretend to be "scarey" and unimpressed by us, which is quite easy considering we dont know who they are, that and the fact that racsim just gets me very angry.

Just remember mate, the majority of us here on this site really appriciate the wrk your putting into your site and cant wait to see it. Speaking of which, have you got a host yet? or any idea of a Website name? or URL?

bernard

Spencifer_Murphy wrote:
Just remember mate, the majority of us here on this site really appriciate the wrk your putting into your site and cant wait to see it. Speaking of which, have you got a host yet? or any idea of a Website name? or URL?
Thanks.
The server space has been bought already, 25gb of disk space at first, that is expandable, with about 500gb of bandwidth a month, expandable.
The name has been bought too. :wink:

manchild

Spencifer_Murphy wrote:....being an amateur boxer means u gotta stay inshape...so i cant and i wont. Little Fairies? Dont you mean lepricauns?!
Amateur boxer... now that will scare evil Guest away.

Just kidding... :wink: as Tom said - No offence intended

Google rules! Just typed "leprechaun boxer" in search bar :lol:

:lol:

Scuderia_Russ

Anonymous wrote:never trust a french guy. the site will never see the light of day
Nob.

Spencifer_Murphy

LOL I shud have used those shorts for my boxing!!! :lol:

manchild

Spencifer_Murphy wrote:LOL I shud have used those shorts for my boxing!!! :lol:
It would certianly make the opponent look down and than... smash... down he goes :wink:

Spencifer_Murphy

LMAO...good tactics.

Phew, the site jumped forward with leaps today. Got two new different major features implemented today, with many minor fixes to the site. Posting new news got a bunch of fixes that make it more dynamic. The UI got the overhaul I had been working on for the past few days.
Image gallery got the basic installation done and the code integrated to the news posting interface. Easier putting pictures to the articles and news.
What else...
Well, I guess that was about it for now, still continuing work on it now, it's my well deserved day off, so I have plenty of time to code and drink pepsi. :wink:

bernard

... and I apparently also managed to clean my cache. That was me above. #-o

Tom

Looking forward too it.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

bernard you see what i was talking about in my finnish post? se kaveri jauhaa iha menkois vieläki :)

Speaking of CFD analysis, I think there is already a forum on CFD and Aerodynamics on this website. However, it looks like no one is contributing to it anymore.

I hope it does not happen in the new website. It should be exciting to see what people come up with!