Bernard's new website

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Spencifer_Murphy

lol...good luck
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

Steven
Owner

I moved this thread... advertising is not really appropriate in "general f1 chat".

bernard
bernard

Tomba wrote:I moved this thread... advertising is not really appropriate in "general f1 chat".
Oh, should have realised it was in the wrong category. #-o

bernard
bernard

The site's not quite ready yet. Some updates were put into place today, and hopefully the site will open on thursday.

jgredline

we are awaiting
To finish first, first you must finish.

is teh site nor ready yet ? i cant vait to se it :lol:

bernard
bernard

There are only a few minor things left to fix on the site, but because of the internet explorer bug I had to rip the whole page open and spent two days(!) fixing the damage.
The page should open for beta testing tomorrow (thursday).
The content will start to arrive from there on and the page should open officially early next week. I'll let you know tomorrow if it's ready. :wink:

I know it's not ready yet...but I don't like your site...Gives me a headache.

bernard
bernard

Any particular aspect of it especially headachey? :)
Yes, it's still a site in progress. The "official" launch is 15th of this month. Hopefully I will solve this headache problem by then. Unless you are a Troll, which I think is the case here. Only a handful of people know the address.

No worries guys, I will be helping with the CFD bit for sure.

Apparently I am a bit busy with some project work but yeah when I am free I will try to sort out something for you guys.

Most probably I will try to grant what you guys wish for! I mean I am not going to suggest things my self since it can be complicated at times or say advanced at this level.

Many Thanks

Sorry I forgot to mention one thing in my previous post. I would hope some one to help me with the CAD side of the things. To be honest it takes a lot of time and I am hardly free.

But yeah if some one is willing to contribute in the CAD bit then it would be great. I know most of the guys would like their model anlaysed in CFD but please note that I would expect a reasoning for their needs. Say you have designed a diffuser section or something like that and you are hoping the pressure loss across the ends to be say a value x, then yeah I would be happy to CFD that! Since it would teach a lot of guys on how components in an F1 car work!

Many Thanks

I really find this kind of site promotion on f1technical outrageous. Apparently, this new site will be some sort of competition to f1technical and therefore I find this thread completely inappropriate because the whole point of it is free advertising trough resources and popularity of f1technical.

Steven
Owner

Anonymous wrote:Sorry I forgot to mention one thing in my previous post. I would hope some one to help me with the CAD side of the things. To be honest it takes a lot of time and I am hardly free.
So am I and so would I like to have people contribute.

This thread is closed and I don't want to hear anything more about it! (read: I will delete without prior notice)