Nice driving.

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Scuderia_Russ

Nice driving.

Doesn't even look like he has a quicker car either because some outpace him on the straight.

http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvid ... 483158.htm

Principessa

Why didn't that yellow car pushed him against the wall....or isn't this like in Days of Thunder ? :oops:

:P

zac510

ah yeah, that race was a reverse grid race.

sisu1618

Like I say, the less braking you do, the faster you get to where you want to go, and this is a prime example of that!

Tom

Incredible,

I rcognised every breaking point from TOCA Race Driver.
A tribute to computer games and graphics I suppose.

On that note, does anyone know a cheap way in which I could model my front drive and car into a mini simulator. I want to teach my sister and mates to drive it, without --- the car again, before they have a shot at the real thing.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

DaveKillens

Tom wrote:On that note, does anyone know a cheap way in which I could model my front drive and car into a mini simulator. I want to teach my sister and mates to drive it, without --- the car again, before they have a shot at the real thing.
I suggest you download this free demo, and give it a go. Some of the cars are FWD, and a blast.
http://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=fp

se7725

very cool

West

That goes to show there's a huge difference between racing and driving fast.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements